EOTech 512 with G33 3x Magnifier package
EOTech 512. A65 is possibly the most preferred HWS version. It is an incredible piece of technology that is free, has holography transmission optics and supplies incredible visibility. At 4 inch, the EOTech 512. A65 offers a 30-yard field of vision as well as this makes sure that eye relief is limitless. EOTech 512. A65 is capable of holding up against any shock as well as damages due to that the front window is made from thick glass while the back window is of an immune laminate.
The EOTech 512. A65 is quite light and weighs 10.9 oz (309 grams). It works optimally in temperature levels in between -40 AND ALSO 150F if lithium batteries make use of. If the operator selects a different type of battery, it is vital to keep in mind that temperatures increase to -20 to 140F. EOTech 512. A65 is likewise suitable for alkaline and rechargeable batteries as well as it could be used for 1000 unceasing hours with the suggested lithium batteries.
The EOTech 512. A65 can be used to any daylight brightness; in Twilight and also broad sunlight. It can be effortlessly readjusted in a matter of seconds and also it has different brightness settings to pick from. The EOTech 512. A65 is protected by a special casing making certain good eyesight in both exceptional and also bad circumstances. The EOTech 512. A65 exemplifies itself as it is what tool customers want.
- AA battery model (it is compatible with lithium and alkaline)
- 64 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot circle pattern.
- Rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Knobbed, tool-legs mounting bolt
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4"x2"x2.25" (137x50.8x57 mm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
- No Night Vision Compatibility
- Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
The brand-new EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier provides a better and also brand-new mount giving faster transitioning from 3x to 1x, has azimuth tool modification, a bigger field of vision and also a modifiable diopter for focusing. It is additionally much shorter as well as lighter compared to the G23.
The brand-new G33 is an amplified solution that will shift a fielded HWS right into a medium range; the G333 likewise has quality light transmission and also a big field of view.
The robust, structured optic additionally provides instant transitioning from CQB to medium range targeting.
The G33 is the Third Generation of L3 EOTech magnifiers and also it provides a lot more eye relief with windage and also elevation modifications that can be controlled attachment as well as the elimination of both the optic and mount. The brand-new slap to side mount is long-lasting as well as runs with the slap of your hand, knocking the mount sideways.
The magnifier of the G33 lines up flawlessly with height sights and also with a 7mm riser to fit the 7mm increased sights. The G33 is quicker compared to the brand-new fast Slide to Side (STS) place.
Magnifcation Fixed: 3.25X
Eye Relief: 2.2 in
Field of View: 7.3 degrees
Length: 3.9 in
Temperature: -40 degrees to 160 degrees F
Sealing: Fogproof Internal Optics
Mount: 34mm ring with integrated dovetail adapter for use with quick release mount
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I prefer this product to the Aimpoint dot. The circle with the dot in it is great for close-up or distance shooting. Up close, I use the circle for close-range shooting; if it's covered by the circle I am going to hit it, taking into account the offset of the aperture. However, you can realize how bad your eyesight is if your site is hazy and looks like a bunch of little sticks. So take my advice and put on your glasses before calling to return them.
Buy this and forget the rest !!!
I have other red dot sights. Now that I purchased this EOTech, they will be collecting dust. I guess I'm a little slow. It took me 15 rounds to sight this baby in. But now at 100 yds 1" groups!!! I wish I brought my camera, but then I forgot about using my phone. (got caught up in the moment) I will buy another soon just to have (try another model) Fire
Good choice for optics
Everyone knows Eotech puts out great products; this is no different. It's reliable, holds its zero after being bumped around, and the batteries last forever. The only negative thing I've noticed is green shade lenses for sunglasses reduce or eliminate your ability to see the reticle depending on the level of tint. It's not a design flaw by Eotech but something that should be noted.
best red dot sight
I have had a few red dot sights, and I wasn't ever happy enough to keep them on any of my firearms permanently. I wasn't even sure that I would buy this one which had been sitting on my wish list for three years, waiting for a sale. Well, a deal came, and I had a little extra, so I went ahead and got it. It's worlds beyond any other red dot sight I've ever used. Completely intuitive and comfortable. Your eye just falls into alignment with it. I've never used a sight before that felt so natural. This is one sight that stays on my gun. I couldn't be happier. I would say that I now like this site more than any other site I have on any other firearm. I can't imagine how anyone would regret getting one of these.
A great Reliable sight
This particular sight was purchased as a gift for one of my sons. The reason I selected The EOTech 512 was that I own two of them. Both have served me well for 10 + years. They are very sturdy & reliable.
Eotech 512 with g30 magnifier
I got my Eotech about seven years ago. And I have to say I've had it mounted on many different caliber rifles, and it has never failed me. But I love it on my AR-15 with the Eotech 3x clip on the magnifier. I wouldn't have anything other than Eotech for all my AR platforms.
Great sight on my turkey gun
I have used EOTech for several years. It is a great sight on my turkey gun. The number of missed birds has gone to 0. At 68, I was having a hard time focusing on my rear and front sights; the EOTech eliminates that problem.
Eotech 512 sight is incredible
This is an incredible sight. I used the M68 Aimpoint in the Army (Afghanistan), and this is far superior, in my opinion. I have it on a Bushmaster XM15 E2S and am incredibly pleased. My zero group was one ragged hole. I shot a 28 round mag quickly from 25 yards (standing unsupported) and put all of them through the head of an IPSC silhouette. ( A large group in the A zone and maybe six or seven in the B zone) Getting on target and staying on target is a breeze. I highly recommend this sight. This is a must-have for AR series rifles.