EOTech XPS2 - Modles: XPS2-0, XPS2-1 and XPS2-0
The EOTECH XPS2™ stands out as the shortest and lightest Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) in EOTECH's catalog. Designed for close-quarter engagements with fast-moving targets, this model offers two eyes open shooting, ensuring rapid target acquisition and precision. With a 7mm raised base, it provides easy access to lower iron sights, enhancing your shooting experience.
- Compact Design: The EOTECH XPS2 is the non-night vision version, making it the most compact HWS sight available.
- Battery Configuration: Powered by a single CR123 lithium battery, the XPS2™ provides additional rail space, leaving more room for rear iron sights or magnifiers.
- Water Resistance: Built to withstand the elements, the EOTECH XPS2 offers water-resistant capability up to 10 feet.
- Reticle Options: EOTECH's unique reticle patterns are critical for fast target acquisition and MOA accuracy at any range. The reticles feature a 68 MOA ring surrounding a 1 MOA center dot, allowing the shooter to quickly lock on a target.
- Brightness Settings: The XPS2™ HWS offers multiple brightness settings, ensuring optimal visibility in any shooting situation.
Whether you're in a tactical scenario or just out for target practice, the EOTECH XPS2 is the reliable choice for enhanced accuracy and rapid target acquisition.
- Night Vision-Compatibility: None
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.1” x 2.5” (97 x 54 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m)
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
Trust in MountsPlus - Your Partner in Precision Shooting
With years of experience and a passion for excellence, MountsPlus is committed to bringing you the best in shooting accessories. Our curated collection of holographic sights, led by the stellar EOTech XPS2, is a testament to our dedication to quality and performance.
Ready to Elevate Your Shooting Experience?
Step into the future with the EOTech XPS2 holographic sight. Shop now and redefine precision!
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|3.8 in (97mm)
|2.1 in (54mm)
|2.5 in (64mm)
|9.0 oz (255g)
|1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Is it worth it?
Right off the bat, it's a well-built optic, though a bit chunkier than other red dots I've used. The major drawback is its battery life. While typical red dots last 20,000 to 50,000 hours, the XPS2-0 is quoted at 1,000 hours, or about 41 days. It does have an auto-shutoff feature: 4 hours if powered on with the down button and 8 hours with the up button. While the battery life might deter some, I just keep extra batteries on hand. Some might find the reticle a bit hazy due to its holographic nature, but it doesn't bother me. A significant downside is the lack of a shake awake feature, which means you have to manually turn it on, potentially crucial in a home defense scenario. Comparing it to the Holosun HS510C, I'd still choose the EOTech for its durability. Even if the lens shatters, the EOTech will still function, unlike most red dots. I know some might question choosing a holographic sight over a red dot, but it's all about personal preference and what trade-offs you're willing to make. Before buying the EOTech, I was skeptical due to its reputation, but now that I own one, I'm a convert. Its glass clarity surpasses all other red dots I've tried, including various Holosun and Primary Arms models.
I highly recommend it.
I'm diving into a review of the EOTech XPS2 holographic sight. Let's address the cons first: the weight and size are notably larger than other red dot sights like the Aimpoint. The XPS2 weighs around 9-10 ounces, while an Aimpoint is about 3-4 ounces. Another drawback is the battery life. The XPS2 lasts about 1,000 hours, whereas an Aimpoint can go up to 50,000 hours. Now, for the pros: The EOTech offers a unique sight picture with its circle-dot reticle. It's parallax-free, meaning even if you're not perfectly aligned, your shots will land where the dot is. This is crucial for dynamic situations like combat. The objective window ensures the holographic sight remains bright and clear from any angle. Some find the reticle fuzzy, but it's designed to be looked through, not directly at. The EOTech also offers versions with bullet drop compensators for different range adjustments. Operating the EOTech is straightforward. It doesn't stay on indefinitely; you have to choose between a 4-hour or 8-hour timer. Adjusting brightness is easy, and the sight is designed so adversaries can't see any glare. The battery compartment is parallel to the sight, and adjustments for windage and elevation are protected yet accessible. Each click adjusts by half MOA. The EOTech is also known for its night vision compatibility, though the XPS2 doesn't have this feature. If you want that, you'd need the XPS3. My brother got the XPS2 for around $650, and while it's pricey, it's top-tier and looks fantastic on a rifle. To wrap up, I took on a shooting challenge with my brother and had a blast. If you're considering the EOTech XPS2, I highly recommend it.
EOTech XPS2-0 Holographic Optic Review
The XPS 2-0 lacks an integral QD lower one-third co-witness mount and night vision capabilities, unlike the EXPS 3-0. One significant improvement in the XPS series is the perpendicular battery placement, addressing issues from the older 500 series. The optic's controls are intuitive, with buttons for adjusting brightness and turning the device on and off. The battery life is advertised as 1000 hours, but newer models might last longer. The holographic optic is parallax-free, ensuring accuracy regardless of head position. One advantage of holographic optics is their speed, especially in dynamic situations. While some find the reticle fuzzy, it's designed to be superimposed on a target. Those with astigmatism often prefer these optics over red dots. The main downside is the shorter battery life compared to red dots. The XPS 2-0 is priced at $575 MSRP, but deals can be found. It's a solid choice for those who don't need the features of the EXPS 3-0. I've had a positive experience with this optic, with no issues after thousands of rounds.
The short answer is, yes.
If you are not familiar with the Eotech lineup, they are a great option to equip on home protection, personal defense, work, or plinking firearm. I’ve used these optics for quite a few years now along with many other’s such as the Aimpoint T1, Aimpoint pro, Trijicon ACOG, ELCAN spectre DR, etc..... even though I’ve never had an issue with any of these optics; the Eotech xps2 is still one of my favorites and the first choice for most tasks that I use a rifle for. The main setbacks, however, Mainly come down to weight and battery life. This is something to take into consideration when purchasing. I believe that the benefits outweigh the negative aspects, but that comes down to the user. Thanks.
Eotech XPS2-0 Is A Rugged Holo Sight for AR-15 Platform
I'm a novice rifle shot, and I wanted a better sighting system for my Sig 556 (with AR-15 compatible BUIS). Friends recommended the Eotech xps2 for its quality/price. It took me just a few minutes to install the Eotech xps2 and make a coarse adjustment referenced to my irons. I was slightly concerned with the graininess of the reticle when I first powered up. But, this and the halo effect are simply an issue with low light and perhaps excessive straining with the eye. Once I was able to get comfortable with the sight and using both eyes, I had no issue, and it looks great. This has taken the target shooting experience to a whole new level. The reticle is easily visible on a variety of targets. There's an extensive adjustment range for the brightness, and it gets plenty bright at max setting. My wife shot a relatively tight group with her first time firing a .223 rifle. She was quite comfortable with the sighting system, having no issue acquiring the target quickly with both eyes open. I've only been indoors (max 46yrds) with the new sight, so I'm eager to get to an outdoor range and long-distance shots. The overall machining, construction, and finish of this sight are fantastic. It is rugged and beautiful. The windage adjustments are precise and easy to use, bring a quarter with you. Very happy so far with this purchase.
The EOTech XPS2 is an Excellent Sight
This is my second EOTech. I own the 512, love it, but my problem is with the AA batteries. I originally bought the 512 for ease of battery acquisition. However, AA's can leak over time. In fact, I had a near-disastrous experience with AAs in my 512. I, fortunately, got the leaky batteries out before they did damage. That's why the XPS2 is a win. CR123's will not leak. You don't have to worry about taking it out one day, and finding out your battery compartment has corrosive acid in it. As for the sight itself, it's superb. Very well built, rock-solid, holds zero, fast target acquisition.
XPS2 EOTech is perfect for short to medium ranges
For the short to medium ranges that I use my Springfield Armory M1A Scout for, this sight is perfect. Able to pick up targets quickly and reliably. This XPS2 EOTech is a solid fit for the M1A Scout's low recoil and quick shot recovery.
I was a little leery
I was a little leery about getting an expensive EOTech xps2-2 sight, but I'm glad I did. Lightweight retains zero when mounting/remounting, and fast. Shot one ragged 5 round hole at 60 yards in my m&p 15. Would buy it again
This EOTech xps2-0 is one very slick sighting device. I had never heard about these previously and purchased based on my cousin's recommendation. The sighting window is ample and it is very easy to acquire the target while still seeing all the surrounding area. Best of all, my wife loves it. For her, it is much easier than either iron sights, or a scope. The perfect answer for any "sight-challenged" shooter. Per EOTech, the 123 battery life is outstanding.
I was impressed with the EOTech xps2
I was impressed with the EOTech xps2 as soon as I picked it up out of the box, it appeared to be quality built and rugged. It mounted easily, zeroed quickly, and performed better than I ever would have imagined. I can see why law enforcement and the military use them. Quick target acquisition and accuracy that is impressive.
I am quite happy with this Eotech sight, the service from MSP is exceptional. I will certainly purchase from here again.
They shipped it fast! But Its an Eotech so theres not much to say. Mount it, Zero it, Run it!