EOTech XPS2 - Modles: XPS2-0, XPS2-1 and XPS2-0
The XPS2 is the shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision. Its size and weight make it convenient for hunters and law enforcement officers to carry.
It is also fast and runs on a single 123 battery. The compact, single-lithium-battery configuration leaves more rail space than ever for rear iron sights or magnifiers. This sight has the same body style as the XPS3™ model, but the XPS2 does not have night vision-compatibility.
- Night Vision-Compatibility: None
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.1” x 2.5” (97 x 54 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m)
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
EOTech XPS2 Overview
To customize your weapon like a pro you need to be very certain how much space you want to offer each accessory. Often it is the weapon sight that has to be downsized since you should certainly not operate without one. This is why they created this amazing product line called the EOTech XPS2. These sights have all of the same offerings of their bigger cousins, but are extremely light and small, taking up minimum space on your rail and leaving you a lot of room for other gadgets.
All of these sights are created from extra sturdy materials such as shatterproof laminate windows to withstand any type of weather or tough operation. If the operator can withstand it, the XPS2 will certainly stand the test without a single scratch. In the normal setting, this single battery marvel will work continuously for 600 hours. You can program the sight to auto shut down after 4 or 8 hours depending on your need. It weighs only 8 oz. (227grams) and is only 3.5 inches long, probably the shortest sight out there.
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length:||3.8 in (97mm)|
|Width:||2.1 in (54mm)|
|Height:||2.5 in (64mm)|
|Weight:||9.0 oz (255g)|
|Mount:||1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The short answer is, yes.
If you are not familiar with the Eotech lineup, they are a great option to equip on home protection, personal defense, work, or plinking firearm. I’ve used these optics for quite a few years now along with many other’s such as the Aimpoint T1, Aimpoint pro, Trijicon ACOG, ELCAN spectre DR, etc..... even though I’ve never had an issue with any of these optics; the Eotech xps2 is still one of my favorites and the first choice for most tasks that I use a rifle for. The main setbacks, however, Mainly come down to weight and battery life. This is something to take into consideration when purchasing. I believe that the benefits outweigh the negative aspects, but that comes down to the user. Thanks.
Eotech XPS2-0 Is A Rugged Holo Sight for AR-15 Platform
I'm a novice rifle shot, and I wanted a better sighting system for my Sig 556 (with AR-15 compatible BUIS). Friends recommended the Eotech xps2 for its quality/price. It took me just a few minutes to install the Eotech xps2 and make a coarse adjustment referenced to my irons. I was slightly concerned with the graininess of the reticle when I first powered up. But, this and the halo effect are simply an issue with low light and perhaps excessive straining with the eye. Once I was able to get comfortable with the sight and using both eyes, I had no issue, and it looks great. This has taken the target shooting experience to a whole new level. The reticle is easily visible on a variety of targets. There's an extensive adjustment range for the brightness, and it gets plenty bright at max setting. My wife shot a relatively tight group with her first time firing a .223 rifle. She was quite comfortable with the sighting system, having no issue acquiring the target quickly with both eyes open. I've only been indoors (max 46yrds) with the new sight, so I'm eager to get to an outdoor range and long-distance shots. The overall machining, construction, and finish of this sight are fantastic. It is rugged and beautiful. The windage adjustments are precise and easy to use, bring a quarter with you. Very happy so far with this purchase.
The EOTech XPS2 is an Excellent Sight
This is my second EOTech. I own the 512, love it, but my problem is with the AA batteries. I originally bought the 512 for ease of battery acquisition. However, AA's can leak over time. In fact, I had a near-disastrous experience with AAs in my 512. I, fortunately, got the leaky batteries out before they did damage. That's why the XPS2 is a win. CR123's will not leak. You don't have to worry about taking it out one day, and finding out your battery compartment has corrosive acid in it. As for the sight itself, it's superb. Very well built, rock-solid, holds zero, fast target acquisition.
XPS2 EOTech is perfect for short to medium ranges
For the short to medium ranges that I use my Springfield Armory M1A Scout for, this sight is perfect. Able to pick up targets quickly and reliably. This XPS2 EOTech is a solid fit for the M1A Scout's low recoil and quick shot recovery.
I was a little leery
I was a little leery about getting an expensive EOTech xps2-2 sight, but I'm glad I did. Lightweight retains zero when mounting/remounting, and fast. Shot one ragged 5 round hole at 60 yards in my m&p 15. Would buy it again
This EOTech xps2-0 is one very slick sighting device. I had never heard about these previously and purchased based on my cousin's recommendation. The sighting window is ample and it is very easy to acquire the target while still seeing all the surrounding area. Best of all, my wife loves it. For her, it is much easier than either iron sights, or a scope. The perfect answer for any "sight-challenged" shooter. Per EOTech, the 123 battery life is outstanding.
I was impressed with the EOTech xps2
I was impressed with the EOTech xps2 as soon as I picked it up out of the box, it appeared to be quality built and rugged. It mounted easily, zeroed quickly, and performed better than I ever would have imagined. I can see why law enforcement and the military use them. Quick target acquisition and accuracy that is impressive.
I am quite happy with this Eotech sight, the service from MSP is exceptional. I will certainly purchase from here again.
They shipped it fast! But Its an Eotech so theres not much to say. Mount it, Zero it, Run it!
Absolutely love the Eotech. Tried another brand and could not see the red dot in bright sun. Eotech laser light can be seen in even the brightest light. Easy target acquisition. Easy to mount and sight in.