Eotech HHS ll (EXPS2-2 with G33 3x Magnifier)
Regardless of the scenario, this HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting. The Eotech EXPS2-2 offers true two eyes open shooting, a transversely mounted lithium 123 battery, 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, and easy to adjust side buttons. The Eotech G33 3x magnifier with switch to side mount provides superior light transmission, and the large field of view puts the competition to shame. Both units offer an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
- 3x magnifier with Switch-To-Side mount works with all existing HWS units.
- Reticle is a 65MOA circle with two 1MOA aiming dots
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- COMBINED Length/Width/Height: 8.1"x 2.2"x2.8" (206 x 55.9 x 71.1mm)
- COMBINED Weight: 23.1 oz (655 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 160 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail. Adjustable for width
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
*This model is controlled under the Export Administration Regualtions (EAR) ECCN 0A987, and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exception from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Red Dot Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Sight from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length:||7.7 in (195.6mm)|
|Width:||2.3 in (59mm)|
|Height:||3.3 in (83.9mm)|
|Weight:||22.4 oz (635.1g)|
|Mount:||1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
EOTech EXPS with 3x Magnifier
The EOTech HHS 2 is expensive but excellent value. Performs as advertised. Very accurate at 100 yards on bi-pod. Feels superior to hit everything the dot is on. Shot groups are super tight. Night shooting is fantastic & the point and squeeze accuracy are unmatched. Rugged construction. Can't wait to go hunting.
Worth the price....
The EOTech HHS ll combo is a good deal. Been using EOTech sights for a while, and they are pretty much flawless. Quality is built-in with the fit, finish, optics, design, and engineering. The HHS 3x flips out of the way and back again with ease... and it's solid. If you want quality and ruggedness, EOTech products will give it to you.
I have a very happy husband!
I bought the EOTech HHS II sight combo for my husband for our anniversary, and he loves it! He mounted it on his colt ar-15, and not only does it look great, but the quality of the product is fantastic. This is another excellent product from EOTech. I would highly recommend this scope combo.....guaranteed you won't be disappointed!
G33 eye relief can be a problem
The EOTech HHS ll sight works great. Bought it on the advice of an Army Ranger, and it is every bit as good as he said it was. The G33 magnifier is an excellent add-on, but it has rather short eye relief -- great for an M4, but not so great on the M1A SOCOM II for which I bought it. The M1A rail only extends to the back of the action, so the farthest-back mounting of the sight system with the G33 doesn't place the ocular lens close enough to the shooter's eye for a full view in the glass. Nonetheless, I'm keeping the G33, because it still works reasonably well even with that limitation. I recommend the EXPS holo sight without reservation, and the G33 if you're using a weapon that places it close enough to the shooter's eye to make it useful.
I bought Eotech HHS II combo to use on a Benelli R1 semi-auto 3006 for less than 100 yard moving shots with just the hologram sight and the magnifier for longer shots. I can get 2in and less groups at 100yds without the magnifier, which is pretty amazing given no magnification. My only issue is that the eye relief on the magnifier is too far forward, this has nothing to do with the EOTech but rather the placement of the rail on the Benelli. I assume the EOTech is designed for ar15 platforms where the track rests closer to the eye. I am going to get a hologram sight for my shotgun for bird hunting also.
best to date
I have owned the Eotech sight, and the two gens in regards to the magnifier, and the 2nd gen magnifier is the best to date. The Eotech HHS ll requires no tool to center the dot, and eye focus/relief is there at your fingertips to turn, and that is a must. The side on-off buttons are quick to push and dial in. Excellent setup and the best pricing and Mounting Solutions always delivers.
Eotech is worth a few extra bucks
I couldn't be happier with this Eotech EXPS2-2 and 3x magnifier. I use Trijicon red dots at work, and they work well, but I favor this reticle. With the magnifier its a little more picky about where your eye is. But I keep my nose practically on the charging handle with the stock out one click. I wish I could persuade the higher-ups at the office to use a Eotech HHS ll. They aren't inexpensive, but for the versatility of this system, I was willing to part with a few extra bucks.
Incredible Optics Package....
This EOTech combo is fantastic. I own Trijicon, Aimpoint, Votex and others. Lots of great things to say about each (particularly the Aimpoint T1). This is my first EOTech optic, and thought at one time I owned an Aimpoint M4 with their magnifier, I traded it off a while back for a variable powered optic.The FOV with the EO is great, love the reticle with the two ranging dots, and the surrounding circle seems to add speed in target acquisition for me. I think the cost of the magnifier is a little excessive....to put it mildly, and I would suggest looking at Primary Arms for a very suitable alternate magnifier. That being said, the pivoting mount included with the EO magnifier is fantastic. No levers, just push it in and out of alignment with the sight....with very positive lock up on both positions. Zero regrets with this purchase, as a matter of fact, I'm very happy with it.