EOTech EXPS3 Holographic Sight
The EOTECH EXPS3 is a pinnacle of holographic weapon sight technology, designed for both hunters and professionals alike. This state-of-the-art sight offers true two eyes open shooting, ensuring rapid target acquisition even in the most demanding situations. With night vision compatibility, it's perfect for operations in varying light conditions.
- Fast Target Acquisition: The EOTech EXPS3 promotes true two eyes open shooting, allowing users to quickly lock onto moving targets.
- Night Vision Ready: Equipped with settings compatible with Gen I through III+ night vision devices.
- Elevated Design: Features a 7mm raised base, ensuring lower 1/3 iron sight co-witness.
- Power and Durability: Powered by a single CR123 battery, it offers up to 1,000 continuous hours of operation at room temperature. Built to withstand temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F.
- Reticle Options: EOTECH's unique reticle patterns, including the popular 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot, provide multiple aiming points for precision shooting at any range.
- Made in the USA: A testament to its quality and reliability.
Whether you're a hunter tracking game or a professional in tactical scenarios, the EOTECH EXPS3 offers unparalleled performance and accuracy.
- Night vision compatible: Yes
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.3” x 2.9” (96.5 x 58.4 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317.5 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft. (10 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings, 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
Why Choose Holographic Sights?
- Precision: Holographic sights provide pinpoint accuracy, ensuring your shots land where you intend.
- Speed: Rapid target acquisition means you're always one step ahead.
- Versatility: Perfect for both day and night operations, especially with night vision compatibility.
- Durability: Built to withstand the harshest conditions, from rain and mud to extreme temperatures.
Trust in Quality
At Mounts Plus, we pride ourselves on offering only the best. Our selection of Holographic Sights is curated from the most trusted brands in the industry. When you choose us, you're choosing reliability, quality, and unparalleled performance.
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
- EOTech EXPS3 0
- EOTech EXPS3 2
- EXPS 3 0
- EOTech EXPS 3 0
- EXPS3 0
- EOTech EXPS3-2
- EOTech hws EXPS3
- EOTech EXPS3-0 tan for sale
- EOTech EXPS3 tan for sale
- EOTech EXPS3-0 vs EXPS3-4
- EOTech EXPS3-0 vs EXPS3-2
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length:||3.8 in (96.5mm)|
|Width:||2.3 in (58.4mm)|
|Height:||2.9 in (73.7mm)|
|Weight:||11.2 oz (317.5g)|
|Mount:||1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
EOTECH EXPS3 REVIEW
EOTech is a renowned brand, and I've been eager to test out this holographic sight. Just to clarify, I purchased this optic myself; there's no sponsorship from EOTech. I'm just a regular guy, passionate about the Second Amendment, aiming to provide insights on gear like this to help you make informed decisions. A shoutout to Kur Ammo for supporting the channel by providing the 5.56 ammo I used for testing. If you're interested in purchasing ammo, there's a discount code "DELP10" that can save you $10 on your first order at LA Police Gear. The EOTech EXPS3 is one of the brand's newer models, retailing around $800. It's a holographic red dot sight with 20 brightness settings and 10 night vision settings. The optic also boasts a quick detach mount, making it easy to attach or remove from your firearm. The reticle options vary, but I went with the single dot version. The optic's build quality is top-notch, but I did find the dot slightly fuzzier than expected for its price point. I primarily tested the EOTech on my Stag pistol, a 10.5-inch 5.56 pistol. The sight performed exceptionally well, but its best application would be for close-quarters scenarios or slightly extended ranges, especially when paired with a magnifier. In conclusion, the EOTech EXPS3 is a reliable choice for those looking for a dependable optic for their firearms.
Eotech exps3-4 bdc tested!
In my experience, an AR carbine equipped with a 1x optic and magnifier is incredibly versatile. I'm curious about your thoughts, so drop them in the comments. Personally, I find this setup perfect for an AR carbine. With the magnifier flipped, you can swiftly and effectively shoot up close on 1x. Flip the magnifier back, and you can zoom in, identifying targets and even taking shots up to 600 yards. I tested the EOTech exp3-4, which has bullet drop compensation dots calibrated for a 14.5-inch AR. While I've used EOTech for close-range shots, pushing it to its maximum calibrated distance was a new challenge. In my test, I found the BDC in the EOTech to be quite accurate, especially when paired with the right ammunition. The only challenge was accounting for windage, as the reticle doesn't provide markers for that. Overall, this setup offers a fantastic blend of close and long-range capabilities.
I wanted a compact holographic sight
I wanted a compact holographic sight that would fit on my AR57 upper; this one provides in the limited space without getting in the way the magazine. I would also recommend going with only a single dot.
I use this on a rifle length ar for fast target acquisition. Much faster than Aimpoint. Both eyes open. Easy to install and remove. It maintains zero even if you pull it off and put it back on. Lower 1/3 co-witness. Leaves more rail space—visible day or night. Where the small red dot goes, that is where the bullet goes. Clean it with water, and it still works. The placement of the controls on the side makes it easier to adjust if you plan to use a G33 magnifier or NVG. The batteries don't last long as Aimpointbut is still a great product.
Nice for beginners
In the 12 year's I have been shooting ARs, I have found everything eotech to be absolutely perfect for beginning shooters. Along side with iron sights, red dots make learning the rifles capabilities at close quarter combat, and slight long range easy to handle. As I have progressed in shooting, my next set up will be and lpvo at 12 oclock with a canted redot. The eotech is hard to kill though. Mine has seen rain, heat, snow and 10 degree weather in February. They hold a zero and perform. Buy once, and cry once, fix NEVER. Socom has picked this sight for cqb, and has been proven in the field and is probably right up their with the number of people put in the ground by say an acog. Don't be that person that builds a nice build, and then goes cheap on an optic, I trust this enough to go in to 10 feet of water and cross a pond and come out shooting without a single hiccup or malfunction...
Great sight. Quick realease is awesome.
Great sight. Quick release is fantastic. I can trade this out with my scope on a quick-release mount as well. The best of both worlds that way. Quick on target. If you are considering one, buy it. You'll like it!
Tried and true
Like most Americans, I have an AR, and on my rifle, I have an EOTech. I have used other optical sights, and they do work. But the way the radical is set up in the EOTech works better for me. There are many discussions over battery life and the auto-off function; because I know these things could cause a potential problem, I plan accordingly, and it has never been an issue. The new, more compact design is a win, in my opinion, and only having to change one cr123 battery is also a clear improvement in my opinion. The ability to brighten the object to your relative light conditions it is also outstanding as it is with some other illuminated sight. When looking directly at the radical image, it does seem a bit fuzzy, but it clears up as soon as you look past it to your target. The night vision setting is also very nice on this sight, but I don't use it very much. I also run a six-power magnifier with this site for extended ranges, and it works exceedingly well. The bottom line is you should not buy a sight based on a review or the claim that you can leave it on for ten years. This review should serve as a recommendation for a product that is worth looking at in person. By the site that will work best for you, if you can't afford it, save your money. Happy shooting
I've tried all the cheap red dots. They all have a tint on the glass which makes the image darker & unacceptable for twilight hunting. The Eotech has no tint on the glass & the dot shows up great all the time. & having the NVD mode is an added plus. The only downside is that it is a pricey optic.
Best shop to find a Eotech exps3 for sale at a good price.
Great sight. The quick release is fantastic. I can trade this out with my scope on a quick release mount as well. The best of both worlds that way. Quick on target. If you are considering one, buy it. You'll like it!
The reticle was barely visible in normal mode but seemed to be fine in night vision mode. Had to ship it to EOTech upon arrival.
The EXPS3-4 came with the Picatinny QD mount and it fit flawlessly with my Aeroknox Upper Receiver. The Holo operated great on my first range day with it. Love the hard case it came with. Looking forward to get the G34 soon with it. When I purchased the Holo, it said backordered and I was fine with waiting it out. Surprisingly got an email from MSP within a few days and notified my that the sight was enroute.
My EOTech EXPS3 review
Living in South Texas, I purchased this unit mainly for home defense and close encounters (hogs and other predators) when/if needed. I mounted it on a 5.56 AR and zeroed it in at 25 yards using 77-grain match grade ammunition. Adjustments are easily made during zero, and the three shots groups could be covered with a quarter - where the red dot is, there goes the bullet. The unit is compact, not taking up a lot of rail space, and with the QD, I can quickly go to iron sights or mount my extended scope in a matter of seconds.