EOTech EXPS3 Holographic Sight
The “E” is for “Extreme.” The EXPS3 offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access. It features easy-to-adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick-detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
EXPS3 was chosen by the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) as their primary optic for close-quarter engagements.It is also the optic of choice for the technologically advanced modern rifle hunter. Its night vision-compatibility makes it a versatile choice for day or night hunting.
- Night vision compatible: Yes
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.3” x 2.9” (96.5 x 58.4 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317.5 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft. (10 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings, 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
EOTech EXPS3 Overview
If you need a sight that will never break or give up on you and will be able to serve you 24/7, then you are on the right site. The EOTech EXPS3 is everything you’d expect from a famous brand name. Not only does it have the typical 20 brightness setting that will serve you perfectly at any time of day under any condition, but there are also ten settings for nighttime to be used together with a night vision device. This way you will have your sight operational during the day and night.
Be it mud, sand, water, shocks or dirt, the EXPS3 won’t stop working for anything. It is built to survive even the worst and most stressful operations anywhere in the world. Having only a single lithium battery allows the design of the EXPS3 to be slimmer and slicker than ever before. No need to worry about battery time, though. You still have 500-600 hours of continuous operation. The sight will automatically switch off at either 4 or 8 hours depending on your preferences, so it is impossible to waste battery time.
As one can clearly detect, the EXPS3 is no toy for varmint hunting. This is a lifesaving, top-notch device meant to save lives in dire situations and protect civilians from any danger. It is loved by the military, law enforcement officers and civilians alike because quality like this serves everyone equally!
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
- EOTech EXPS3 0
- EOTech EXPS3 2
- EXPS 3 0
- EOTech EXPS 3 0
- EXPS3 0
- EOTech EXPS3-2
- EOTech hws EXPS3
- EOTech EXPS3-0 tan for sale
- EOTech EXPS3 tan for sale
- EOTech EXPS3-0 vs EXPS3-4
- EOTech EXPS3-0 vs EXPS3-2
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length:||3.8 in (96.5mm)|
|Width:||2.3 in (58.4mm)|
|Height:||2.9 in (73.7mm)|
|Weight:||11.2 oz (317.5g)|
|Mount:||1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I wanted a compact holographic sight
I wanted a compact holographic sight that would fit on my AR57 upper; this one provides in the limited space without getting in the way the magazine. I would also recommend going with only a single dot.
I use this on a rifle length ar for fast target acquisition. Much faster than Aimpoint. Both eyes open. Easy to install and remove. It maintains zero even if you pull it off and put it back on. Lower 1/3 co-witness. Leaves more rail space—visible day or night. Where the small red dot goes, that is where the bullet goes. Clean it with water, and it still works. The placement of the controls on the side makes it easier to adjust if you plan to use a G33 magnifier or NVG. The batteries don't last long as Aimpointbut is still a great product.
Nice for beginners
In the 12 year's I have been shooting ARs, I have found everything eotech to be absolutely perfect for beginning shooters. Along side with iron sights, red dots make learning the rifles capabilities at close quarter combat, and slight long range easy to handle. As I have progressed in shooting, my next set up will be and lpvo at 12 oclock with a canted redot. The eotech is hard to kill though. Mine has seen rain, heat, snow and 10 degree weather in February. They hold a zero and perform. Buy once, and cry once, fix NEVER. Socom has picked this sight for cqb, and has been proven in the field and is probably right up their with the number of people put in the ground by say an acog. Don't be that person that builds a nice build, and then goes cheap on an optic, I trust this enough to go in to 10 feet of water and cross a pond and come out shooting without a single hiccup or malfunction...
Great sight. Quick realease is awesome.
Great sight. Quick release is fantastic. I can trade this out with my scope on a quick-release mount as well. The best of both worlds that way. Quick on target. If you are considering one, buy it. You'll like it!
Tried and true
Like most Americans, I have an AR, and on my rifle, I have an EOTech. I have used other optical sights, and they do work. But the way the radical is set up in the EOTech works better for me. There are many discussions over battery life and the auto-off function; because I know these things could cause a potential problem, I plan accordingly, and it has never been an issue. The new, more compact design is a win, in my opinion, and only having to change one cr123 battery is also a clear improvement in my opinion. The ability to brighten the object to your relative light conditions it is also outstanding as it is with some other illuminated sight. When looking directly at the radical image, it does seem a bit fuzzy, but it clears up as soon as you look past it to your target. The night vision setting is also very nice on this sight, but I don't use it very much. I also run a six-power magnifier with this site for extended ranges, and it works exceedingly well. The bottom line is you should not buy a sight based on a review or the claim that you can leave it on for ten years. This review should serve as a recommendation for a product that is worth looking at in person. By the site that will work best for you, if you can't afford it, save your money. Happy shooting
I've tried all the cheap red dots. They all have a tint on the glass which makes the image darker & unacceptable for twilight hunting. The Eotech has no tint on the glass & the dot shows up great all the time. & having the NVD mode is an added plus. The only downside is that it is a pricey optic.
Best shop to find a Eotech exps3 for sale at a good price.
Great sight. The quick release is fantastic. I can trade this out with my scope on a quick release mount as well. The best of both worlds that way. Quick on target. If you are considering one, buy it. You'll like it!
The reticle was barely visible in normal mode but seemed to be fine in night vision mode. Had to ship it to EOTech upon arrival.
The EXPS3-4 came with the Picatinny QD mount and it fit flawlessly with my Aeroknox Upper Receiver. The Holo operated great on my first range day with it. Love the hard case it came with. Looking forward to get the G34 soon with it. When I purchased the Holo, it said backordered and I was fine with waiting it out. Surprisingly got an email from MSP within a few days and notified my that the sight was enroute.
My EOTech EXPS3 review
Living in South Texas, I purchased this unit mainly for home defense and close encounters (hogs and other predators) when/if needed. I mounted it on a 5.56 AR and zeroed it in at 25 yards using 77-grain match grade ammunition. Adjustments are easily made during zero, and the three shots groups could be covered with a quarter - where the red dot is, there goes the bullet. The unit is compact, not taking up a lot of rail space, and with the QD, I can quickly go to iron sights or mount my extended scope in a matter of seconds.
The EOTech exps3 0 is a magnificent sight
Great works as advertised, and liked it so well I'm going to buy another one. I also purchased the magnifier and like it very well too. You shouldn't hesitate to buy one, especially if you own an AR-15. Buy it; you'll like it.
EOTech exps3-0 WEAPON SIGHT
I purchased several brands of gunsights to test-head to head- for members of our department. The EOTech EXPS3-0 was hands down the favorite of all the officers that participated in our process. It was vastly superior using NV equipment since there was no tube effect blocking peripheral vision. Very natural, open eyes, easy to find target acquisition. Easy five stars for me.