The Eotech 518 works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present in EOTech’s EXPS top-of-the-line sight. Using its side button features, you can decrease rail space whenever joining up the Eotech 518 with the EOTech magnifier. The 518 is usually suitable for the modern, drop-in Laser Battery Caps which EOTech made to improve targeting by using IR and visible lasers.
5.6” x 2.2” x 2.9” (142.3 x 55.9 x 73.7 mm)
13.8oz (391.2 g)
Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
20 daylight settings
Two 1.5 V AA batteries
Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
AA alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
My new Eotech 518
I received my EOTech 518 a65 about a month ago, What a fantastic weapon site, I know they are a little expensive but well worth every penny. I am cross-eyed dominant, which means I am right-handed but left-eye dominant. With the EOTech, it allows me to shoot right still handed while maintaining a good sight picture.
EOTech Holographic Weapon Sight - 518.A65
This is an excellent optic for the price. It provides quick target acquisition with both eyes open out to 100 yards. It has a wide viewing area for superior visibility and no parallax error. It is rugged. The EOTech 518 uses inexpensive conventional batteries. It includes Auto-off and adjustable brightness features. Lower the brightness to just enough for finer lines and enhanced precision. There is no magnification, so you need to investigate options for greater than 100 yards, either a complimentary, compatible magnifier or an alternative product such as 1-4, 1-6 scope.
Great Weapon Sight
This was my first Eotech weapon sight. Mounted it to my Black Rain AR-15. This EOTech 518 went with this model for the ease of finding batteries for it, even though it's going to be a tad heavier. Can tell its built tough to take some serious hits. This sight makes for some high-speed target aquisitioning, definitely recommended!
The quick detach lever has a great tight lockup and is very easy to operate
It's an Eotech 518, it does what every EOTech does, and it does it very well. The quick detach lever has a great tight lockup and is very easy to operate. Sighting in is a piece of cake. Having the buttons on the side is much easier to use than having them on the back. It feels like a quality piece of equipment.
Hoping for a better company management to go with the product!
I know EOTech has a bad reputation for the stupid stuff they pulled with the temperature compensation cover-up, but the sight works for me. I hope they have learned their lesson and canned the bad apples and can know to repent and move on!
Been a fan of the brand for many years and this new model is going to maintain it away. I have read some articles on how EOTechs are not holding at Arctic temperatures or some crap like this, but I don't care. I use this on a 12 gauge and my AK47. I do not run obstacle courses or put it in the water, I go out into the woods or quarries and shoot a lot of stuff with my buddies. I haven't used this site further than 125 meters apart, But to that space, I can shoot DVDs out of your hands daily. Easy to zero in and even detaching times it holds with no issues. I do not mind the dimensions of this, because I would instead buy AA batteries than these small ones for the price. Aimpoint fanboys, I do not plan on leaving my gun sights on for 500+ hours without turning it off, so that is not an argument or a point. If anything, I feel that not turning it off makes you a negligent shooter and anything said invalid. Excellent accessory for casual to hardcore shooters. The cost is heavy but well worthwhile. I have seen lots of the 200ish dollar imitation sights break after being dropped or lose zeroes after swapping weapons. Never had this problem with any EOTech I have Ever possessed, but if I do promise to return and edit this review with pictures/video evidence.