EOTech XPS3-0 Holographic with G33.STS 3X Magnifier
Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0
Most brief model sight yet! This sight is littler than the previous N-cell battery sight (511/551) and keeps running on a solitary 123 battery. It additionally has a more extended battery life than the N-cell style sights. With the new single battery setup, the XPS permits more rail space than any time in recent memory, leaving more space for back iron sights or NV mount. Littler, lighter and constantly quick; the XPS arrangement is an incredible new expansion.
- Single transverse 123 battery to diminish sight length
- Abbreviated base just requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space contrasted with the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery top and hook are disposed of and supplanted with a straightforward O-ring, fastened top; better fixing is accomplished
- Battery compartment is currently isolated from the base to permit it to drift over the delta ring of the rifle
- Normal battery life at brilliance level 12 is around 600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Reticle: 65MOA circle with 1 MOA pointing speck
- The XPS3 is Night Vision perfect, for non-Night Vision good units see the XPS2 sights.
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5"x2.4"x2.4" (88.9X60.96x60.96)
- Weight: 8oz (226 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: yes, 10 setting (generation I-III+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Reticle Options: 65 MOA ring with a Single 1 MOA dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier
The new G33 magnifier is shorter and lighter than the G23. It offers a better than ever mount giving speedier transitioning from 3x to 1x, instrument free azimuth modification, bigger field of perspective and a customizable diopter for enhanced, more exact centering. This new G33 is a reasonable amplified arrangement that will move a handled HWS into a deadly medium extent optic. Unrivaled light transmission and a vast field of perspective helps this magnifier put the opposition to disgrace. This tough, streamlined optic offers split-second transitioning from CQB to medium reach focusing on.
This is the third Generation of L3 EOTech magnifiers. It offers more eye help with windage and height conformities that can be controlled by hand, with no apparatuses. The new slap to side mount is inconceivably sturdy and works with the slap of your hand, thumping the mount to the side. The G33 likewise offers a locking, fast segregate lever for simple connection and evacuation of both the optic and the mount. This magnifier adjusts consummately to standard tallness sights and accompanies a 7mm riser to suit the 7mm raised sights.
G33 with new Quick Switch to Side (STS) mount is quicker than any time in recent memory, simply push the magnifier to the side and it will secure safely that position until you push it once again into the right spot for amplified seeing.
Magnifcation Fixed: 3.25X
Eye Relief: 2.2 in
Field of View: 7.3 degrees
Length: 3.9 in
Temperature: -40 degrees to 160 degrees F
Sealing: Fogproof Internal Optics
Mount: 34mm ring with integrated dovetail adapter for use with quick release mount
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
EOTech Quick links:
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review