Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Riflescope
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Vortex Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced Rifle Scopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
Features and Benefits of the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40:
- Fully Multi-Coated:Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle:Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1-inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium tactical scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.8 inches|
|Field of View||34.1-12.6 ft/100 yds|
|Tube Size||1 inch|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST Rifle Scope
Glass is very clear and easy to adjust. I have it on a 358 Winchester, and if you ask me, it is clearer than my Zeiss conquest, Leupold, and Meopta just can't say enough good things about my $150.00 scope. I did over tighten the first one that I had, but I am prone to do that from time to time, but I sent the scope back, and they said due to the over-tightening, they just sent me a new scope. Customer service is first class and very fast. I got the new scope in three days after they received it. Unbelievable!!
Can't believe the Vortex crossfire ii 3-9x40 it's that cheap
I've had Leupold, Nikon, and Pentax on my rifles over the years, and I just bought my son a Ruger .223, and the salesman recommended the Vortex 3-9x40 to put on it. I can't believe the clarity and the simplicity of adjusting. It may fly apart the next time we use it, but after the first 50 rounds I couldn't be any happier.
Crossfire II 3-9 best scope for $$. a steal
I threw this in an online cart since it was on sale and was cheap. It was just an "extra" scope I could put on something. I mounted it to my son's AR, and after I sighted it in, I moved over to shoot my AR and sight it in with my more expensive brand scope. The Vortex glass was better. Much better. I stopped shooting mine, went home, and took that scope off, and tried to decide which Vortex to order. It was hard for me to spend more on a higher-end Vortex when I liked this Crossfire II 3-9 so much. I did end up buying a Crossfire 6-24 and a Viper PST. Much more scope and things it can do, but for the money, you CAN NOT BEAT the Vortex Cross FireLine. Even if you are worried, the warrantee should be reason enough to try it. Again, I grew up hunting/ shooting some Nice top of the line scopes. I think this one is as good if not better and for less $$$. Buy one and try it! I have the BDC reticle.
Crossfire II V-Brite Reticle
Great rifle scope, I purchased the vortex crossfire ii 3-9x40 for nighttime coyote hunting, and I couldn't be happier with the reticle. Nice tiny red-dot and the brightness goes low enough for near-complete darkness without any "overflow."
Best rifle scopes value out there
Bought this vortex crossfire II 3 9x40 scope to mount on an ar15 build, for its size, weight, and price, this will not be the last vortex crossfire II I will be purchasing. Images are sharp and clear, light transmission is excellent, and the illuminated reticle is bright enough for any situation you would need an illuminated reticle, but not so bright that it is fuzzy or overbearing. I would highly recommend this scope to anyone that is on a budget that still needs a quality piece of glass.