Streamlight Twin-Task USB Headlamp
USB rechargeable, multi-use headlamp provides a spot beam or a flood light to cover a variety of tasks. Use the spot beam for distance lighting. When you have an up-close task, use the flood light for smooth, diffused illumination to fill your work area.
- Two lighting modes to cover a variety of tasks: spot for a focused beam, flood for even area illumination
- Spot for distance lighting:
- High: 375 lumens; 3,650 candela; 121m beam; runs 4.75 hours
- Medium: 175 lumens; 1,850 candela; 86m beam; runs 8.5 hours
- Low: 50 lumens; 440 candela; 42m beam; runs 20 hours
- Flood for area illumination for tasks at arm’s length:
- High: 250 lumens; 160 candela; 25m beam; runs 5 hours
- Low: 125 lumens; 80 candela; 18m beam; runs 9 hours
- Multi-function push-button with mode memory
- Low-profile, ergonomically balanced design; contoured battery pack for wearer comfort
- High impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction; polycarbonate lens; cord clips prevent snags
- Lithium ion battery charges in 4.5 hours
- 120º tilting head
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- Includes USB cord and adjustable elastic head strap
- 6.1 oz (173g)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight twin task
I am a commercial electrician, and I use this product for work. I haven't had any issue with it, the battery life is great, and the features are pretty awesome. The flood light feature allows me to illuminate an entire work area with no issues. I don't use the spotlight much but it does come in handy when I need to focus on a distant object. Switching between the two modes is easy. I've never really even needed to use the high power settings on the light because the light is efficient at the lower settings almost always. The biggest trouble I've had with the light is figuring out how to mount it to my hardhat lol. Seriously though I love this light, and its adaptability to different needs is impeccable.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.