Streamlight The Siege Lantern
Rugged, cordless, alkaline battery-powered lantern provides 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area.
The Streamlight 44931 Siege Lantern is watertight and impact-resistant with its structure, and you can't turn it on by accident, thanks to its recessed button. This lightweight outdoor camping lantern has a keyed door at the bottom that allows you get the batteries from the dark. It has a capacity that is lengthy, along with also the cover comes off, so it is possible to illuminate larger areas. An advantage of this siege lantern is the way it can withstand a drop of approximately 6 feet. This light floats in case it will resist being roughly 3 feet underwater and ends up in water. On the floor and top and an ergonomic handle provide two choices that are distinct to you to hang this lantern. The handle folds down, and when they are not being used by you, the rings return to position. You can remove the cover to expand the darkened area, in the event you decide to hang the camping lantern upside down.
The red and white lights have a gap in runtime. The light operates for 30 hours at 340 lumens. At 175 lumens, it can run 70 hours on medium, and it runs on hours that are 295 at 30 lumens on the low setting. The reddish night-vision light may run 235 hours at 10 lumens on high, and the SOS pulse can run 430 hours in 10 lumens.
A sign for the power on the batteries of the LED camping light changes green if they are full, to and then yellowish when reduced red when the batteries are used. Five LEDs come for this lantern. Four of those lights are white, and the fifth is crimson for use as a light. It's possible to change the light to reddish by holding the button down changes. It weighs only 1 pound, 15 ounces when you add from the batteries, and this is about average for a lantern of the battery and size requirement. The battery compartment is accessed by you with a key that lets you get the compartment in the dim since you can do it by feel. The Streamlight 44931 Siege Lantern has several helpful features, such as SOS, a light and a distance capacity in the event of an emergency. This lantern floats on water, is also waterproof and may withstand being underwater.
- Multiple modes:
- White LED (four C4® LEDs) with cover removed:
- High for brightest light; 540 lumens; runs 30 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times; 275 lumens; runs 70 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when less light is needed; 55 lumens; runs 295 hours
- Red LED (one red LED)
- Red LED High - Steady (night vision preserving mode); 10 lumens; runs 235 hours
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling; 10 lumens; runs 430 hours
- Night vision preserving mode extends run time for emergency preparedness
- White LED (four C4® LEDs) with cover removed:
- Polycarbonate glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360° light distribution; comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision; cover is removable to illuminate large areas
- Stand it upright or to use as an overhead light or hang it with D-ring on base of lantern
- Incorporated D-rings on top and bottom of lantern - hang in either inverted or upright positions. They are spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position; incorporated hook allows for hanging on horizontal rope, cables and pipes
- Uses three "D" cell alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation; features battery level indicator
- Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their useable life
- Durable, polymer construction with rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats; 2m impact resistance tested
- It floats so you can retrieve it if you drop it in the water
- 7.25 in. (18.41 cm); 1 lb. 15 oz (878.83 grams) with batteries
- Available in Coyote
- RoHS compliant
High Lumens: 540
Run Time on High: 30.00 hours
Run Time on Low: 295.00 hours
Battery Type: D Alkaline
Battery Quantity: 3
Length: 7.25 inches (18.42 centimeters)
Weight: 1 pounds 15.00 ounces (878.83 grams)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.