Streamlight MicroStream Flashlight
Utilizing the latest C4 LED technology this ultra compact and lightweight flashlight is optimized for output and run time.
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Up to 683 candela peak beam intensity, 28 lumens typical, 2.25 hours runtime.
- One "AAA" alkaline battery.
- Push button tail switch momentary or constant on operation.
- Tailcap switch for momentary on/off. O-ring sealed, shock proof and drop-tested construction. Water resistant per IPX4; in accordance with specification EN 60529:1992. High Strength "Break Away" safety lanyard. Unbreakable pocket clip.
- L x D: 3.5" x .6" (90 x 15 mm)
- 1.04 oz (29.7 g)
- Matte Black
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.