Eotech Vudu 2.5-10x Precision Rifle Scope
Next model in the EOTech Vudu lineup is the 2.5-10x44mm version intended for those shooters who wanted to reach downrange a little farther. Designed for midrange precision shooting the scope is constructed around a 30mm tube and a 44mm objective lens. The 2.5-10x44mm has implemented perfectly clear XC High-Density glass allowing both for impressive light transmission and excellent light gathering capabilities.
While the EOTech Vudu 1-6x24mm has a choice of the SR-1 and SR-2/SR-3 reticles which have built-in bullet-drop-compensating marks for most common .223 and .308 calibers, the larger Vudu scopes are made with EOTech's MD1-MRAD or MD2-MOA as well as the Horus H59 reticles. Compared to 1-6x, the 2.5-10x44mm version has slightly less field of view with 20-degree at 2.5X and 3.37 degrees at 10X. As aforementioned, all models come with illuminated reticles that improve aiming under low-light conditions but are also easily controlled via easy-to-use push buttons. Of course, the big brothers of Vudu 1-6x24mm also prance with significant battery life that will last well beyond most competitors.
The first focal plane design of the EOTech Vudu 2.5-10x is providing for quick and accurate target ranging at all magnification levels, keeping the eye at safe distance of 87mm to 97mm from ocular at 2.5X and 86mm to 100mm at 10X.
Built from a solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminum, this mid-range EOTech design has highest quality AR-coated (HD) glass with low dispersion. Combining windage and elevation adjustments in 0.25-MOA or 0.1-mil increments with the incredibly clear images the EOTech 2.5-10x44mm scope allow for outstanding ranging and accuracy enabling experienced marksman to tackle those tough shots.
Undoubtedly, the Vudu line of 2.5-10x rifle scopes possesses desirable qualities for the perfect medium range precision optics such as accuracy, durability and image clarity. Matched with and all-purpose rifle it would successfully handle all kind of targets at the mid-range engagements.
Features and Benefits of the Eotech Vudu 2.5-10:
- 30mm tube
- .25 MOA or .1 MIL Adjustments
- Tactical Turrets with “EZ Chek” Zero Stop
- Optional Horus H-59 reticle
- Elevation and Windage adjustment: 15 min MRAD or 50 MOA
- 26.8 Ounces
- Magnification : 2.5-10x
- Objective Lens: 44mm
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane
- Eye Relief: 2.5x: 91-105mm; 10x: 90-105mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.5x: 11.7mm; 10x: 4.5mm
- Field-Of-View (Degrees): 2.5x: 7.8 degrees; 10x: 1.9 degrees
- Field-Of-View (@100 Yards): 2.5x: 41 ft; 10x: 10.2 ft
- Exterior Finish: Flat Black; Type III anodized
- Illumination Controls: Push Buttons
- Exposed Optical Surface Treatment Lens Coating: Broadband anti-reflection coating
- Windage and Elevation Increment Per Click:
- MD1, H59 Models: Approx. 0.1 MRAD
- MD2 Model: Approx. 0.25 MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment Range About Factory-Defined Zero Reference: ± 14.5 min MRAD or ± 50 MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment Range About Factory-Defined Zero Reference: ± 8.5 min MRAD or ± 30 MOA
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Auto Power Shut-Off, Typical Time Interval at Which Power Will Shut Down to Preserve Battery Life: Approx. 2 hrs
- Battery Life, Typical Time of Use at Middle Brightness Setting at Room Temperature: Approx. 500 hrs
- Overall Length: 357 mm (14.06 in)
- Weight: 27.2 oz (770 gr)
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Eotech Vudu. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review