SureFire 6PX Pro Dual-Output LED Flashlight with Magpul Rail Light Mount
SureFire 6PX Pro - 6PX-D-BK
The new SureFire 6PX Pro Dual-Output LED Flashlight is a standout amongst the most effective available today. With no fiber as with conventional brilliant globules, it is verging on safe to disappointment. The light created by the LED offers two settings of 600 lumens for an entering, splendid light that is engaged or 15 lumens that permits you to explore effectively oblivious for a long time on the off chance that you have to discover a trail. The tailcap switch offers you the capacity to begin at the low setting and afterward with a tick or two go to the high setting when required.
The holder is made from high quality aviation aluminum that is smooth, agreeable, lightweight, and exceptionally impervious to scraped areas, consumption, scratches and low effects.
A polycarbonate smaller scale textured reflector conveys a nearly more extensive shaft with liberal fringe light. We additionally make a polymer-body rendition of this light, the SureFire G2X Pro, and a solitary yield form with a strategic tailcap switch, the Surefire 6PX Tactical.
Features and Benefits of the Surefire 6PX Pro:
- For all intents and purposes indestructible LED emitter controlled to amplify light yield and runtime
- Two yield levels—high for greatest light, low for broadened runtime
- Accuracy smaller scale textured reflector makes smooth, enhanced shaft
- Intense polycarbonate window opposes sway
- High-quality aviation aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for amazing toughness
- Double yield tailcap click switch—press for fleeting on low, click for consistent on low, come back to off then press or snap again for high
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket fixed
- Incorporates high-vitality 123A batteries with 10-year timeframe of realistic usability
The Rail Light Mount fits on any standard 1913 Picatinny Rail, is available in right or left side models, and integrates with the Magpul XTM panels. It positions the weapon light high and cantilevered forward, at the 11 o'clock or 1 o'clock position, to allow a more forward support hand position, keep the light tucked in close to the bore, and to minimize barrel shadow. A textured thumb ramp is integrated to provide the user an index point, aiding consistent hand placement and light activation.
Constructed of reinforced polymer, the Rail Light Mount nearly eliminates light compatibility concerns by conveniently including everything you need to mount Lights, 1913 Picatinny attachment pistol lights, and all light bodies from 0.75" to 1.03" in diameter via the included set of anodized aluminum mounting rings.
Models are available to position the light high at 11 o'clock (LEFT side model) or one o'clock (RIGHT side model).
SP-002-6PXP-MLT LEFT side model
SP-002-6PXP-MRT RIGHT side model
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rings and Flashlights from the most trusted brands like Surefire. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review