Streamlight TLR-2s LED Rail Mounted Flashlight (Strob) with Laser Sight
The same great features as the TLR-2, now with strobe function! Now shining brighter at 300 lumens.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED with blinding beam (up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output) with optimum peripheral illumination – will not break or burn out!
- Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
- Up to 2.5 hr. Run Time
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-2s® only)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fast, adjustable, secure side mounting. Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Weight: 4.72 oz.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Assembled in USA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.