Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Long-Range Green Led Weapon Light
Night Vision Tactical Hunting Gun Light with Green LED Lighting
Long-range, rail mounted light featuring green LED lighting for game-tracking. Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails.
- Green LED lighting that that provides long-range identification, preserves night vision, and won't spook varmints
- White LED provides 150 lumens, runs 1.75 hours, 350m beam, 31,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm); 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm); 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Models #||Item Description|
|69227||TLR-1 Game Spotter STD Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two. Lithium batteries. Boxed|
|69228||TLR-1 Game Spotter RMT Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two. Remote switch, door switch, and lithium batteries. Boxed|
|Run Time||1.75 hours|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
streamlight predator light
Been using this for a few years now and, as with most any Streamlight product, it hasn't let me down. I can only attest to 100 yd brightness but is plenty bright for that purpose. I have no doubts using this 200 yds or beyond. As usual, battery life and durability are excellent thus far.
Great light for coyote hunting
I use an extremely accurate S&W M&P 15 to hunt 'notes after dark. This light fits right on the Pic rail, is not obtrusive, and lights up the darkness. The green color does not seem to spook them, and it makes their eyes glow. They can't hide from this. My hunting success has improved since using this light, and that's the bottom line.
Streamlight green light - I would buy this product again
If you hunt preditors or hogs at night and can't afford a second mortgage for modern night optics, this is the way to go. I use the TLR-1 green along with a secondary TLR-1 white on my quad rail.
very bright light green led flashlight
I bought it to attach to my AR to hunt coyotes at night. I was only able to go out once this year, but I did test it out. Very bright, I would guess but to 300 yds. The quick detach mount is really helpful.
Im actually going to buy another streamlight tlr-1 game spotter for sure!
This is an extremely bright light and carries well on long-distance! I was doing a night hog hunt, and 3 others had similar lights but were half the power and distance! I mounted on the forearm of AR and was easily able to turn on & off quickly with my thumb! Best light I've used by far!
Gtreamlight game spotter for night hunting coyotes
I bought this light after a friend took me night hunting for coyotes using green light. I only got to use it a few times, but it worked great. It has a higher intensity center area but also good, more expansive angle lighting. I had hoped that it would at least make the eyes visible, but it gave good body illumination well past 300 yds. It does help to have a lighted reticle in scope, but we need to keep it turned as low as possible. Coyotes were hunting for rabbits and did not seem to be bothered by the green light at all as long as we minimized the light movement. We tried some IR night vision also, but it was snowing and got too much reflection from falling snow. The green light punched right through it.
Should be glass lens
Stream light makes excellent products and some I bet my life on .
This light is super bright with good battery life great Target identification out to several hundred yards
Streamlight TLR-1 game spotter
With all the rain the hogs have been hanging out in the wheat fields. For these longer shots we have been using 2 to 3 of these amazing lights on my AR-10. Works very well.
Excellent varmint light
I got this Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter as a gift, and it has been outstanding! If you shoot coyotes or other predators at night to 200+ yards with an AR platform, this is the hot tip! Unlike the standard white lights, the coyotes do not seem to see this green light. Mine is mounted on a Stag 3G, and it has accounted for about ten coyotes at night. Should work well on pigs. I'm going to try that out this winter down in LA.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger Flashlight series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.