Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Long-Range Green Led Weapon Light
LONG-RANGE, RAIL-MOUNTED, GREEN LED GAME-TRACKING LIGHT
- Features a shock-proof, green C4® LED that produces a long-range beam that reaches 350 meters
- Green LED combined with a deep-dish parabolic reflector produces an intense hot-spot that provides long-range identification, preserves night vision and won't spook varmints
- 31,000 candela peak beam intensity; 150 lumens; Runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm); 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Models #||Item Description|
|69227||TLR-1 Game Spotter STD Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two. Lithium batteries. Boxed|
|69228||TLR-1 Game Spotter RMT Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two. Remote switch, door switch, and lithium batteries. Boxed|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight TLR-1 game spotter
With all the rain the hogs have been hanging out in the wheat fields. For these longer shots we have been using 2 to 3 of these amazing lights on my AR-10. Works very well.
Excellent varmint light
I got this Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter as a gift, and it has been outstanding! If you shoot coyotes or other predators at night to 200+ yards with an AR platform, this is the hot tip! Unlike the standard white lights, the coyotes do not seem to see this green light. Mine is mounted on a Stag 3G, and it has accounted for about ten coyotes at night. Should work well on pigs. I'm going to try that out this winter down in LA.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.