Vism By Ncstar M-LOK Vertical Grip with Strobe FlashLight
- Ultra Bright 3W 250 Lumen CREE® LED flashlight with crenellated bezel with ring selector for: full power, strobe, and half power features.
- Lightweight ergonomically textured grip.
- Features a unique and inovative ambidextrous switch design. There are rocker switches on both sides of the vertical grip. Press the rocker switch down for momentary on and press up to lock the switch into the on position. There is also an extender lever "gas pedal" that can be mounted onto either side for thumb activation when griping the vertical grip hand.
- Three light modes: Full power (250 lumen), Half power (150 lumens), and Strobe (250 lumens)
- This model mounts to M-LOK® handguards.
- Uses two CR123A batteries (included).
- Length: 7.5"
- Height: 4.25
- Width: 2.5"
- US Pat. D846057
- International orders will not include batteries.
- m-lok vertical grip with light
- mlok foregrip with light
- m lok vertical grip with light
- vism vert grip with strobe flashlight - m-lok 250 lumens black
- m lok foregrip with light
- vertical grip with light
- mlok grip
- ar vertical grip with light
- m lok forward grip
- vism foregrip
- vertical grip with flashlight
- vism vertical grip with flashlight
- vertical grip flashlight
- m lok for grip
- vertical grip light
- flashlight vertical grip
- foregrip with flashlight
- m lok flashlight
- m lok grip
- ar 15 vertical grip with light
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Ncstar. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
just as described m lok foregrip with light
The m-lok vertical grip with light worked just as described. Very happy with toggle switch - light turns off when lever released - solid feature when trying not to give away your position. The item seems rugged and durable - time will tell.
Excellent Vertical grip with flashlight
Light works excellent; it's bright and easy to use. Feels good in the hands, and the paddle is lefty friendly for all you wrong hand users. Easy to mount, change strobe and brightness settings, and change batteries. The only con would be that the paddles are plastic and might not survive a fall—overall, a good tac light for CQB platforms, well worth the money.
m-lok vertical grip with light
"Here's the deal, you want a good foregrip, and you want a good tac light on your rifle but do not want to spend $100+? Get this Taclight and Foregrip combo. It has a strobe capability with a turn of a switch. It takes two basic batteries that are included and are super bright. You can use it as a regular foregrip or as an "Angled style foregrip" get this item before it is raised in price.