VISM Upper Receiver AR-15 Vise Block
The Vism Upper Receiver Block VTARUVB is one of the best AR-15 upper receiver blocks you can buy because gunsmiths love the modular nature and how simple it is to use. The AR-15 upper receiver lock is a critical device and this component allows you to firmly clip your upper receiver into a bench lock without fear of crushing, bending or damaging it. The AR15 upper receiver block can be used in a number of ways for a variety of maintenance tasks. You may use the lower half of the block by fastening it to the upper receiver with the two given receiver pins. This helps you to clamp your AR upper receiver to a maintenance function. Bolting the two halves of the upper receiver block completely supports the upper receiver in order to avoid damage from torque twisting forces when mounting or removing barrels from the receiver. The upper half of the block fits into the receiver, much like a collection of bolt carriers. The bottom half of the block can be bolted together with the upper half with the provided steel bolts. This completely supports the inside and bottom of the Mil-spec receiver models and also leaves the receiver optical rail free for mounting accessories and optics. In contrast to other upper receiver blocks, the bolt/clamp on the outside of the AR receiver. The upper receiver block also has a hole through the length of the block to act as a bore brush guide to clean the bore of the barrel. Constructed from strong blue anodized aluminum for years of use.
Features and Benefits of the Vism Upper Receiver Block:
- The modular upper receiver block can be used in several ways for many different maintenance tasks. You may use just the lower half of the block by attaching it quickly to the upper receiver with the two provided receiver pins. This allows you to clamp the AR upper receiver to a vise for maintenance work.
- Bolting the two halves of the upper receiver block fully supports the upper receiver to prevent damage from torque twisting forces when installing or removing barrels from the receiver.
- The upper half of the block inserts into the receiver just like a bolt carrier group. The bottom half of the block can be bolted together with the upper half with the provided steel bolts. This fully supports the inside and the bottom of the receiver, and it also leaves the receiver optics rail open for mounting accessories and optics. Unlike other upper receiver blocks that bolt/clamp to the exterior of the AR receiver.
- The upper receiver block also has a hole through the length of the block to act as a bore brush guide for cleaning out the bore of the barrel.
- It is constructed with blue anodized Aluminum.
- U.S. Pat. D870840
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 vise block is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Tools & AR accessories from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Wish I Found this ar vise block Sooner
This ar 15 vise block is the best I have used with many AR builds over the years. The quality of manufacturing is far better than one would expect for the price. The design was very well thought out with the addition of the the cleaning rod availability and ability to configure the mount as needed. Well planned and executed at a very reasonable price.
This ar 15 vise mount has no equal!
For the price, this tool should be in everyone's AR15 tool chest!!!! Holds your upper receiver rock stable for barrel install or uninstall operations.
The best ar 15 vice block you can purchase.
This, without a doubt, is the best ar 15 vice block you can purchase. I have used others. This block will cost you a little more money, but you get what you pay for. Go ahead and use the other receiver block, and after you screw up a $70 upper receiver, remember I told you so. Everyone be safe and always check your environment for danger !!
great bang for the buck!
This ar 15 vise block does exactly what it says. It provides a steady platform for working on upper without having to deal with those clam shell. It is especially useful for rifles that already have their sights mounted or when working with 9mm uppers that have the short shell deflector on it.