NcStar SKS Gas Tube Scope Mount w/ Side Rails
- Sleek new design. SKS gastube scope mount that replaces the factory gas tube and upper hanguard. Picatinny rail on top is designed to allow shooters to mount optics with long eye relief for a scout rifle setup
- Two set screws secure the mount to the rear sight trunnion for a solid optics mounting platform
- Low profile Picatinny rail with a sight channel down the middle to allow the use of iron sights
- Great for long eye relief scout scopes or reflex dot sights
- Two Picatinny side rails included, they can be mounted into any of the six ventillation holes and are also removable
- The Gas Tube is manufactured just slightly longer by a few thousandths, so that it can be hand fited to the various manufacturers of the SKS rifles. Some handfitting may be required for a secure fit
- Aluminum (Rail) and Steel Construction (Gas Tube)
- Length: 9.8"
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- US Patent: D732628
The distinction between inferior quality and premium SKS Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Very happy with this, fit is tight and is a perfect addition to my Tapco stock.
SKS gas tubaftermarket
I was initially skeptical about getting an after-market part for such an old gun. But I decided to take my chances since it was so cheap and I was definitely impressed. Now let me be the first to say if you think you're just going to take a little nail file for 5 minutes and fit this, you might want to look elsewhere. I have the Chinese version of the SKS with an aftermarket stock, and it took me quite a while to get this to fit correctly, but in the end, it was all worth it! Just don't file too much material off, I can't stress that enough. Go little by little until you get a snug fit, and you will be satisfied! I also highly recommend their scope mount too, I did both at the same time, and my SKS looks like a completely different gun!
SKS gas tube rail
I've been looking for a "scout" style scope base for my paratrooper for some time now. This mount was even better than I expected. It's heavy-duty and had just a few minutes of filing to make it fit very solidly. Durable and of good quality.
works like a charm
After installing the SKS Gas Tube Scope Mount my scope works perfectly and is stable and holding zero like a champ, I do recommend taking your time with the filing and fitting. It took me about 3 hours to hand file the tube down. I also recommend that you use blue lock tight to secure all the screw threads