NcStar AR15/M4 Gunsmithing Tool Kit - Black
The NcSTAR Gunsmithing AR15 Tool Kit w / Roll-Up Mat has been designed to be the perfect way for almost any gun shooter just like an master. An powerful piece of gunsmith's equipment will help you work on your AR without any problems. Due to the NcSTAR Gunsmithing Tool Kit, having the top of the line piece of gunmithing equipment was never less difficult. Developed with the kinds of durable products you've come to expect from NcSTAR, these tools designed by NcSTAR's expert designers provide you with a great deal of reputable support. NcSTAR has been manufacturing high-standard gunsmithing tools for quite a time, and the NcSTAR Gunsmithing Tool Kit is the culmination of their commitment to supplying today's customers with the very latest products. Consider the NcSTAR Gunsmithing AR15 Tool Kit for a great way to make sure you have the most appropriate piece of gunmithing gear.
Features and Benefits of the NcSTAR Gunsmithing AR-15 Tool Kit
- AR15/M4 Gunsmithing Tool Kit with Black Roll-Up Cleaning Mat.
- Cleaning Mat 36" X 29" with hook and loop straps to secure kit - Black
- TARW2 - AR15/M4 Armorer's wrench with various types of the barrel nut, castle nut, muzzle brake, buffer tube wrenches, and more!
- TARHR - AR15/M4 Handguard removal tool
- TARFSCT - AR15/M4 A1 & A2 Front Sight Adjustment Tool
- Brass & Nylon Hammer with wooden handle
- 5/64" steel punch - Gas Tube roll pin tool
- 3/32" steel punch - Bolt Catch roll pin tool
- 1/8" steel punch - Trigger Guard roll pin tool
- 1/4" brass punch
- 5/16" brass punch
- 7/32" plastic punch
- 5/16" plastic punch
- Nylon Cleaning Brush - Broad and Narrow bristles brush heads
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Armorers Wrench is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Tools & AR accessories from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Gets the job done.
Nothing fancy, but they are decent tools for the price. It would be nice if the rolled pouch had a few extra elastic straps, loops, and pockets for additional items. The hammerhead is a bit loose, but nothing that can’t be fixed with a bit of glue/epoxy and it is not so loose as to not be functional as is. The sight-tool could use a plastic storage tube, as if it gets caught in the elastic, or instead of an elastic loop an additional pouch to store it in.
Great mat and tools!
A good entry-level AR build tool kit or field repair tool kit. It has all the pieces and does all the things it’s supposed to do; I would highly recommend the green/tan over the black, as little black gun parts blend in too quickly with the black; the lighter mat makes most parts visible when dropped on the mat.
Quality products and company
What you need to take apart or put together your AR's woth ease.