NcStar AR15 Armorers Wrench - Gen 2
The NcSTAR 2nd Generation AR15 Armorer Wrench is packed with the tools that AR-15 tinkerers need. The NCStar AR15 Armorer Wrench features a barrel wrench that is compatible with GI Standard barrel nuts & free float tubes and certain styles of industrial style barrel nuts (DD & YHM). The NCStar Armorer's Wrench is perfectly the right thickness to fit several of the commercial muzzle brake narrow flats. The Lower Receiver Push Pin tool helps you force out stubborn and tight force pins on new builds. The 1/4 "socket is perfect for hanging the NCStar Armorer Wrench on a hook or screw.
Features of the NcSTAR Armorers Wrench Gen 2:
- AR15 Armorer's Barrel Wrench - Generation 2. Combo tool with many New Features/Tools to work and upgrade your AR-15/ M4/ M16
- Barrel Wrench for GI Barrel Nut, Free-Float Barrel Nuts with GI spacing, DD Barrel Nuts, and YHM ( 1¾") Spanner wrench
- A2 (¾") and 5/8 Flash Suppressor wrench, M4 Collapsable Stock Castle Nut wrench, A2 Buffer Tube Wrench
- Flat Blade Screw Driver for A2 Buttstock Plate, 1/2" and 3/8" Drive Compatible, Lower Receiver Push Pin Tool
- 1/4" Hex Bit Drive Socket, 1911 Barrel Bushing Wrench, and a Tactical Bottle Opener
- All the Tools are Clearly Labeled.
- Steel Construction
- Length: 12.9"
- Weight: 13.0 oz
- NcSTAR Patented Design: US Pat. # D703,502
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Armorers Wrench is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Tools & AR accessories from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
a Must tool for AR builds. Great price and a great Armorers Wrench. I have used this for three of my AR builds, and it has been a great addition to my toolbox in regards to building AR’s. For the price, you can’t find anything better and I highly recommend this tool.
This AR15 Armorers Wrench is heavy duty and has several needed things to adjust and work on my AR 15. The price was reasonable. The tool was better than I thought when I ordered it. It will last a long time. The design makes it easy to use, and the size makes it where you can get leverage when needed.
Good for multiple uses
Overall a great multi-tool & Armorers Wrench, the only issue I see is the quality of the metal is soft. I used just one function of this tool to complete one 15-minute project, and even after being as gentle as possible, the teeth of the tool are 50% worn down. Basically, I might get one more use from that part of the tool, and then it will be too smooth to be functional. I am guessing if this were made in the US instead of China, this would be less of a problem. A good tool for very occasional use.