Vism By NcStar ADO 3-9x42 Scope with Integrated Red Dot - P4 Sniper Reticle - Tan
- Advance Dual Optic (ADO) 3X-9X variable magnification scope with a 42mm objective lens. The ADO Scope features an integrated Red Dot Reflex Optic on top of the scope body.
- The Red Dot Reflex lens folds down when not in use and with a push of a button the Reflex Lens flips up to the deployed position and automatically turns the Red Dot reticle On. When the Reflex Lens is folded down to the stored position, the Red Dot automatically turns Off.
- The Electronic Control Panel is placed on top of the scope for Ambidextrous use. You can turn On/Off the Illuminated Reticle, adjust the brightness level of the Illuminated Reticle, change select the Reticle Color from Blue or Red, and adjust the Red Dot brightness level. There are five brightness settings for the Illuminated Reticle and the Red Dot.
- Elevation adjustment is done with the accessible turret wheel on the bottom of the scope and the Windage adjustment is via the Target Turret on the side.
- The ADO whole Ocular body functions as a large Magnification ring. There is also an adjustable reticle focus ring at the end of the ocular lens.
- New GEN3 Integrated Auto Locking Quick Release Mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails. Features a redesigned and more compact lever.
- Uses 1 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (Included) for a long battery life.
- Die Cast Aluminum Body with Powder Coated Tan body
- Fully Multi-Coated lens for a bright crystal clear image quality.
- US PATENT: 9,163,902
- US PATENT: D803,347
- International orders will not include batteries.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Ncstar. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Ncstar ado p4 sniper 3-9x42 riflescope
It accents the Tan AR15 perfectly. Easy acquisition and functionality. Stays zero. I love the pop-up red dot, which is a lot better than using a scope with a red dot on top for a Designated Marksman Rifle setup.