Vism by NcStar Gen3 USS 3-9X40 Scope w/Red Dot - P4 Sniper
- GEN3 Ultimate Sighting System (USS) 3-9X40mm scope with Red Micro Dot optic (DDAB). Micro Dot mounted directly to the scope body.
- The Ultimate Sighting System (USS) GEN3 gives you all the benefits of a Mark III Tactical 3-9X magnified scope for intermediate/longer range targets and the advantage of a Micro Red Dot Reflex Optic for close range targets.
- The Electronic Control Panel turns On/Off the Illuminated Reticle, adjust the brightness level of the Illuminated Reticle, changes the Reticle Color from Blue or Red. There are five brightness settings for the Illuminated Reticle.
- The USS whole Ocular body functions as a large Magnification ring. There is also an adjustable reticle focus ring at the end of the ocular lens.
- Low Profile Elevation Turret with a Bullet Drop Compensator (BDC) calibrated for M193 55gr. FMJ Mil-Spec ammo.
- AR15/ M4 1½” Scope Centerline height.
- New GEN3 Integrated Auto Locking Quick Release Mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails. Features a redesigned and more compact lever.
- Fully Multi-Coated lens for a bright crystal clear image quality.
- Die Cast Aluminum Body with Black Anodized body.
- Scope uses 1 each AA Battery (Included).
- DDAB Micro Dot uses 1 each CR2032 Battery (Included)
- US PATENT D781990
- International orders will not include batteries.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer optics from the most trusted brands like NcStar. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Perfect fit for the 300 BO
I had been looking for something for my 300 BO that wasn't too expensive yet would work for medium ranges. Old eyes, you know. This was a perfect fit with the Red Dot addition. I was putting one on my everyday AR15 also.
ncstar 3-9x40 scope
The magnifying knob was hard to turn but not impossible. I turned mine to the highest possible power. I believe it's nine so really I don't need to go any lower than that. I love mine. I raise my head to let the red dot get me around what I want to shoot. Drop my head back down to the scope and Bam Bam Bam. Rat that tat I can hit a head size target at 200yards like it was right in front of me. Not even trying hard. For the money, I say get this one unless you have girly hands.
Vism p4 sniper scope is Solid
Excellent scope. It was easily set up on my rifle. The instructions with the scope were clear and easy to understand. Zeroing both scopes was easy. The adjustment knobs/screws both have an excellent tactile feel to them so that you can feel each click easily. The MOA adjustments are as advertised at 1/4 MOA @100yards. Once zeroed, it held zero through hundreds of rounds fired rapidly. The illuminated reticle works very nicely and is crisp and clear. The raised adjustment buttons are easily felt for adjustment in low/no light. I used everything on the scope on a low light, no light pig hunt. The quick-release lever is easily adjustable for whatever tension you want, and the mount holds solidly on the rifle. The only thing I didn't like was that the red dot for the reflex sight was not as crisp and clear as it could have been. It was blurry but still completely functional. It is a good deal for the price paid, and I'll buy more for other rifles.