Trijicon TR20: AccuPoint 3-9x40 Riflescope w/ BAC, Amber Triangle Post Reticle, 1 in. Tube
The newest innovation in Rifle Scopes, the Trijicon AccuPoint features a post reticle with an illuminated triangle tip. This unique design allows for super-quick target acquisition in any light conditions. The scope is illuminated through the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for batteries.
FEATURES of the Trijicon TR20 AccuPoint:
- CONFIDENT AIMING IN ANY LIGHT - Battery-free, illuminated reticles are "always on" using tritium/fiber optic technology to automatically adjust to lighting conditions.
- EASY-FOCUS EYEPIECE - Diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription.
- REPOSITIONABLE MAGNIFICATION LEVER* - Accommodates different shooting positions and rifle configurations. *Available on some models.
- QUICK & EASY ADJUSTMENTS - Crisp, precise, windage/elevation adjusters require no tools. Capped or zero stop adjusters ensure no accidental shift.
- PURPOSE-DRIVEN DESIGN - Multiple finishes, knurling types, and adjuster styles to suit a variety of applications.
- ULTRA DURABLE FOR ENSURED RELIABILITY - Ruggedized design engineered to withstand extreme conditions and tested to military standards and protocols.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLARITY - Fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion.
- "BOTH-EYES-OPEN" SHOOTING - Illuminated reticles use Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature to provide a clear aiming point that draws the shooter's eye for fast engagement.
- QUICK TARGET ACQUISITION - Proven reticle designs for the most discerning hunters, ensuring fast ranging and holdovers.
- OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY - Generous windage and elevation adjustment for maximum total travel.
The TR20 also includes:
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
1 Set of Lenscaps
1 AccuPoint Manual
1 Warranty Card
- TR20: AccuPoint® 3-9x40 Riflescope w/ BAC, Amber Triangle Post Reticle, 1 in. Tube
- TR20G: AccuPoint® 3-9x40 Riflescope w/ BAC, Green Triangle Post Reticle, 1 in. Tube
- TR20R: AccuPoint® 3-9x40 Riflescope w/ BAC, Red Triangle Post Reticle, 1 in. Tube
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
Trijicon accupoint mount links:
- Cantilever Scope Mount
- 30mm scope rings
- 30mm Scope Mount
- 30mm quick release scope mount
- 30mm quick release scope rings
- quick release 30mm scope rings
- 30mm qd scope mount
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm quick detach scope rings
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount
- AR scope mount
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- 30mm scope mount
Trijicon Quick Links:
- Trijicon rmr
- trijicon mro
- trijicon accupoint
- trijicon acog
- trijicon reflex
- trijicon night sights
- trijicon red dot
- trijicon hd night sights
- trijicon sro
- trijicon acog mount
- trijicon hd
- trijicon sro mount
- trijicon vcog
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length x Width x Height||12.4 in x 1.9 in x 1.9 in (314.96mm x 48.26mm x 48.26mm)||12.4 in x 1.9 in x 1.9 in (314.96mm x 48.26mm x 48.26mm)||12.4 in x 1.9 in x 1.9 in (314.96mm x 48.26mm x 48.26mm)|
|Weight||13.4 oz. (379.88g)||13.4 oz. (379.88g)||13.4 oz. (379.88g)|
|Tube Size||1 in.||1 in.||1 in.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
This Scope is so fun
This Scope is so fun to use I can't wait to get back to the range. I have 3 Accupoint scopes, I prefer the triangle reticle. It's the only illuminated scope I have that works on a bright sunny day. Quick aquisition is an undestatment. I like a Leupold LR for 300-500 yard work but anything under 300 I prefer the Accupoint.
This is a fantastic hunting scope. Its not a benchrest scope
I've had one of these for years and when I built a 7-08 for my son a few years back as his hunting rifle I gave him his choice of any glass in my inventory. My inventory at the time had Khales, Swarovski, Zeiss, Leica, etc... so he had his choice of some high quality glass. At the time he was probably 13 and went for the cool shiny thing like he would see in a video game. What he and I have come to appreciate is the versatility of this scope and reticle for hunting. For close in quick shots the post triangle is about as good as it gets. For longer range shots the tip of the triangle is a very precise aim point. Once you figure out how much illumination you like you can set the fiber optic and forget it, Its always usable no matter the time of day or lighting conditions without being overpowering as it "self adjusts" to ambient lighting conditions with its fiber optic system. The brighter the ambient light, the brighter the reticle, and vice-versa. There are companies out there that make custom bullet drop turrets for this scope that increase its versatility at longer ranges. While the glass quality is a notch below some of the higher end optics it is still more than sufficient for the typical 30min before to 30min after that most of us in the US are restricted to for big game hunting. I realize that for many people the price tag on this scope is a stretch but it is well worth it. Buy once, cry once. I am fortunate in that I am able to afford high quality optics and I have many different ones for other applications. I am about to start building a custom 338WM that will be my primary lightweight high country rifle. I realize that 338WM and lightweight do not go hand in hand, think carbon fiber and a good muzzle brake. I will be purchasing another one of these for that rifle due to its versatility, quality, and light weight.
Great optic! Adjust windage and elevation with fingers. Brightness adjustment great for low light or sunny days. As good as Trijicon ACOG. Top Quality.