NcSTAR XRS Scope - 2-7x32 - Blue Illumination
- 2-7 x 32mm XRS Scope with Modular Upper Scope Rings and Convertible Base Mount
- Large 34mm Scope Tube Diameter allows a bright clear image of your target
- Blue Illuminated Scope Reticle for use in low light conditions.
- 7 Brightness settings.
- Adjustable Locking Quick Release Mount allows you to attach the scope to about any Weaver/ Picatinny type rails.
- Base Mount is convertible to an AR-15 Carry Handle Mount with see through channel for Iron Sights. Thumb nut and bolt hardware included.
- Includes 4 seperate Upper Scope Rings: 2 each Lightweight Rings, Dual Side Rails Accessory Ring, and a Low profile Micro-Dot Reflex Sight Base.
- Low Profile Micro-Dot Reflex Sight Base is compatible NcSTAR Micro-Dot Reflex Optics: DGAB and DXGAB
- Micro-Dot Sight Base Adapter Coming Soon for NcSTAR Micro-Dot Reflex optics: DDAB, DDABG, DDABL, DXDAB
- Includes Extra Battery, Black Bikini Lens Covers, and Mounting Tools
- Uses 1 each CR2032 Battery + a spare battery (included)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Backed by our NcSTAR Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- US PATENT: D732631
- International orders will not include batteries.
- NcStar XRS Series 2-7x32 Scope
- Ncstar 2-7x32
- Ncstar xrs 2-7x32
- Ncstar scope 2-7x32
More 2-7 scopes:
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer optics from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this scope again
Used on a recent AR15 build. You can't beat this scope for the price and utility. Good glass for the price. The QR clamp works well, and it returns to almost near zero after removal. Well worth the money
better than i expected
Without trying it first, and based solely on the reviews of others, I was pleasantly surprised. This is NOT the greatest rifle scope I've ever owned. It isn't the best glass, layout, reticle, anything. It is an inexpensive rifle scope that gets the job done, is reasonably compact, not too heavy, and an overall good value. Its price range is cheap enough for any shorter to save up and buy, I think. I will qualify that you can get away with better optic by saying that value for dollars by purchasing a vortex, Leupold, Weaver, or Nikon. Don't expect a miracle here, and I think you might be pleasantly surprised. Like a different reviewer said, the Chinese are starting to make some good optics. I would repurchase this.
I'm very happy with the way it worked out.
I was looking for a small scope to put on a CZ Scorpion with a folding brace. I found the NcStar, which had more features than I needed, but I couldn't gripe about that. It worked great. It sits high enough that I can still use the iron sights but not so high that it's uncomfortable to use the scope. The adjustments seem to track true and consistent. The image is clear, though it gets a little distorted at the edges. (hey, for the price what do you expect) I wasn't willing to put too much money into scope for this gun. But it's worked so well I would use it for an AR or other applications.
I bought this scope cause I don't have a big budget. But let me tell you... I am impressed with it. The clarity of the lens is pretty darn good, and the mil-dot sight is good for me. I didn't have to bore sight it in. Once I clipped it on my core 15 223 rifles, it was good to go! It's a good buy! And it has a good warranty
Don't let the price and where it was made, fool you! This is a fine piece of machinery; I tested it on my 338 Lapua and 400 shots from a 7mm rem mag out to 300 yards; the scope still holds zero! A clear glass too! I will buy another one soon.
NcStar gets better and better!
I bought this scope as an inexpensive close range and plinking optic for my son's NHM-91. It is mounted with a removable AK side-mount base. I was very impressed with the scope. I was leery, as NcStar is considered an entry-level optic. But, I felt I could take a gamble for a kid to blast away at the range. I was not disappointed! The scope came in a high-quality box with clear graphics and instructions. The accessories included a base to mount the scope to a standard A1 carry handle if you do not have a flat top or Picatinny rail. There are a screwdriver, extra batteries, and good quality "bra-type" scope lens covers. Everything was packed well. The scope is adjustable from 2x7 power. The illuminated blue reticle is clear and very usable in bright daylight. The reticle is clear and usable in daylight without being illuminated, too. We have the rifle zeroed at 50 and 200 yards. It zeroed quickly and stayed zeroed when the mount comes on and off the weapon. I plan on buying another to have on hand for a spare or future project. I have to admit; the Chinese are getting better and better with their products.
Compact and quick disconnect
Great optics. Small, compact, and the right size for AR format. Excellent clear lenses. Large bright tube. Good eye relief. Blue illumination a plus. Mil dots a little thick but light up well with blue illumination. Quick and easy to zero on target. Dual mounting options are well designed.