Vism ECO 4X Scope/Laser & NAV LED/Micro Green Dot - Black (Build to Order)
- Combo includes: VECO434QRBM2 + DDABG + ASPCMD
- VISM ECO Prismatic scope combined with the NcSTAR Green Micro Dot, giving you the Ultimate Enhanced Combat Optic combo!
- 4X Magnification 34mm scope with two forward mounted Green Laser pod and Red/White LED Navigation light pod.
- Top mounted Backup Iron rear peep sight and fiber optic front sight post. There are three different mounting positions for the Iron Sights.
- Top of the ECO scope has an integrated NcSTAR® Micro Dot reflex dot sight base for mounting a secondary reflex optic to the top of the scope.
- Fully adjustable Green Laser (elevation & windage).
- White & Red Navigation LED Lights for maneuvering in the dark. Lower powered lighting helps preserves users night vision and their ability for their eyes to see in the dark. Supplements bright tactical lights, which may be too bright to use for navigation.
- New glass etched Urban Tactical reticle (Blue illuminated) for quick target acquisition. Electronic Control Panel for: Blue reticle illumination levels, Green Laser On/Off, and NAV LED Light cycles mode to Red LED/ White LED/ Off.
- Electronic Control Panel for Blue reticle illumination levels, Green Laser On/Off and NAV LED Light: On/Off and Color LED Light selection (Red/ White).
- Integrated auto locking quick release mount, fits weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails.
- Uses 1 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (Included).
- Black Anodized aluminum body
- International orders will not include batteries.
- VISM eco
- NC Star eco
- vism eco
- vism eco prismatic 4x scope
- eco scope
- nc star eco
- vism optic
- vism 4x34
- micro green dot
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Red Dot Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Optics from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|RETICLE||URBAN TACTICAL (NEW RETICLE DESIGN)
|ILLUMINATED RETICLE COLOR||BLUE|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
rugged and solid feel
This is a well-built ar scope with a powerful laser and backups to include the red dot and backup open sights. Feels quite sturdy, has some nice weight to it. It has performed well so far, hopefully, there will be something to say about it down the road.
Super AR-15 Scope
I've had this sight system on my AR-15 SPR for over a year, and Wow! Clear optics, reliable, easy to use and stays zeroed when removed and replaced. It has everything. Your iron sights are on top, laser sighting, etched glass reticle which illuminates for low light and is adjustable. Then is has a low-level LED light in white or red that gives you just enough light to clear a room or navigate in a pinch without highlighting yourself. What else do you need. I'm still on the original set of batteries. In case you can't tell I love this system. It's a small package that gives you everything. At half the money of the military ACOG's and more features it's a no-brainer to me!
4x prismatic scope
A little heavier than I expected, and some assembly was required. Laser appears to be dead on with scope. I have as yet to go to the range to sight it in. The green laser is bright. The red and white lights are sufficient in the dark. Optics appear to be good. The green dot on top is helpful, and the peep sight can be relocated to be used also.
Vism eco urban dot sight
I bought this for an AR project and have used it a few times now so no longer-term info here. Zeroed without issue. I do have problems turning it on at times, but usually, my fingers hitting more than one button at a time. Eye relief could be a few inches longer, but the quick release is very nice.
nc star eco prismatic 4x scope review
Beautiful scope i like the blue sights and the green dot is a nice touch a bit heavier than I expected but it feels like quality