- Pro Series AR15 Barrel Wrench - heavy duty purpose built barrel wrench
- Large, heavy-duty cross-section makes it easier on the hands to work on your AR upper.
- You can remove/install GI barrel nuts with ease with this AR wrench. Makes for assembling/installing barrels and free float handguards a super easy task.
- The other end of the wrench is for installing/removing 5/8" muzzle brakes and flash suppressors.
- 1/2" and 3/8" drive compatible for torquing your barrel nuts to the proper torque specifications.
- All the tools are Clearly Labeled.
- The hole at the end is for the hanging tool on a wall peg, nail/screw.
- Steel Construction
- Length: 12.5"
- Weight: 23 oz.
- US Patent: D798121
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Armorers Wrench is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Tools & AR accessories from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The tabs that interface with the barrel nut are more profound and stronger than the older combo wrenches. Great for removing over-torqued nuts. More comfortable to use, too, since the handle is smooth.
Easy torque barrel nut armorers wrench.
This Armorers Wrench is well-engineered and beefy built purposefully. Makes taking off old nuts and installing new ones an easy does it chore — no considerable fear of not being able to ease that impingement hole into line.