- Pro Series AR15 Barrel Wrench - heavy duty purpose built barrel wrench
- Large, heavy-duty cross-section makes it easier on the hands to work on your AR upper.
- You can remove/install GI barrel nuts with ease with this AR wrench. Makes for assembling/installing barrels and free float handguards a super easy task.
- The other end of the wrench is for installing/removing 5/8" muzzle brakes and flash suppressors.
- 1/2" and 3/8" drive compatible for torquing your barrel nuts to the proper torque specifications.
- All the tools are Clearly Labeled.
- The hole at the end is for the hanging tool on a wall peg, nail/screw.
- Steel Construction
- Length: 12.5"
- Weight: 23 oz.
- US Patent: D798121
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Armorers Wrench is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Tools & AR accessories from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Easy torque barrel nut wrench.
This is a well-engineered & purposeful wrench. I started taking off old nuts and installing new ones with ease—no huge fear of not being able to ease that impingement hole into line.
The tabs that interface with the barrel nut are more profound and stronger than the older combo wrenches. Great for removing over-torqued nuts. More comfortable to use, too, since the handle is smooth.
Easy torque barrel nut armorers wrench.
This Armorers Wrench is well-engineered and beefy built purposefully. Makes taking off old nuts and installing new ones an easy does it chore — no considerable fear of not being able to ease that impingement hole into line.