Trijicon TR23-2 AccuPoint 5-20x50 with Mil-Dot Crosshair
The Trijicon AccuPoint features advanced fiber optics and several intelligent features that make this scope the right choice for all light conditions and even the harshest environments. All models in the AccuPoint Series operate battery free eliminating the potential for failure during critical moments in the field. They also feature Trijicon's Manual Brightness Adjustment Override, which allows you to control the light output of the fiber-optics during daylight. AccuPoint Rifle Scopes include other advanced elements like multi-layer coated lenses for superior light transmission with no distortion, quick-focus eyepiece, long-eye relief, and precise windage and elevation adjustments.
Trijicons longest-range scope ever, it gives tactical shooters, varmint hunters and law enforcement snipers the ability to accurately extend their range in any light.
- Advanced fiber-optics and tritium aiming-point illumination speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours
- Dual-illumination system automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing lighting conditions
- Manual brightness override allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences
- 30mm tube offers a greater range of mounting options
- Rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum body offers all- weather protection
- Unmatched long eye relief protects against the recoil of higher caliber rifles
- Easy-to-use external turret controls for windage and elevation adjustment
- Side parallax adjuster for enhanced accuracy at long range
- CONFIDENT AIMING IN ANY LIGHT - Battery-free, illuminated reticles are "always on" using tritium/fiber optic technology to automatically adjust to lighting conditions.
- EASY-FOCUS EYEPIECE - Diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription.
- REPOSITIONABLE MAGNIFICATION LEVER* - Accommodates different shooting positions and rifle configurations. *Available on some models.
- QUICK & EASY ADJUSTMENTS - Crisp, precise, windage/elevation adjusters require no tools. Capped or zero stop adjusters ensure no accidental shift.
- PURPOSE-DRIVEN DESIGN - Multiple finishes, knurling types, and adjuster styles to suit a variety of applications.
- ULTRA DURABLE FOR ENSURED RELIABILITY - Ruggedized design engineered to withstand extreme conditions and tested to military standards and protocols.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLARITY - Fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion.
- "BOTH-EYES-OPEN" SHOOTING - Illuminated reticles use Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature to provide a clear aiming point that draws the shooter's eye for fast engagement.
- QUICK TARGET ACQUISITION - Proven reticle designs for the most discerning hunters, ensuring fast ranging and holdovers.
- OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY - Generous windage and elevation adjustment for maximum total travel.
The TR23 also includes:
- 1 Sunshade
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 LENSPEN (LENSPEN)
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPoint Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- TR23-2: AccuPoint® 5-20x50 Riflescope MIL-Dot Crosshair w/ Amber The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell. Dot, 30mm Tube
- TR23-2G: AccuPoint® 5-20x50 Riflescope MIL-Dot Crosshair w/ Green Dot, 30mm Tube
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
Trijicon accupoint mount links:
- Cantilever Scope Mount
- 30mm scope rings
- 30mm Scope Mount
- 30mm quick release scope mount
- 30mm quick release scope rings
- quick release 30mm scope rings
- 30mm qd scope mount
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm quick detach scope rings
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount
- AR scope mount
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- 30mm scope mount
Trijicon Quick Links:
- Trijicon rmr
- trijicon mro
- trijicon accupoint
- trijicon acog
- trijicon reflex
- trijicon night sights
- trijicon red dot
- trijicon hd night sights
- trijicon sro
- trijicon acog mount
- trijicon hd
- trijicon sro mount
- trijicon vcog
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Quite an amazing scope!
This scope is solid!! As soon as I got it, I went to the range. It feels indestructible. The adjustments are fantastic they are nice and tight; they respond well and are not sloppy at all. The clarity is amazing also. The illuminated dot is crisp and is just as fine as the crosshairs! There is a reason why many of our troops trust Trijicon with their lives, and this scope is a great representation of why they do. This scope is just as good as other tactical scopes that are hundreds more. I just put this scope on and also dropped my 700 in an HS Precision stock, and it now shoots .5moa groups easy at 100 yards. Buy this scope! The price is well worth it!
I now have 2 of these
I now have 2 of these scopes. One is on a 308 DPMS, and the other on a Savage 308. They are good quality optics. I bench shoot most of the time, so the weight is not a concern. With good rings and a good base, 300 yard plus shooting is fun. The amber dot is tiny so it works well for long-range targets, even in low light. Not what one is used to in the Trijicon systems like the ACOG Chevron or triangle. Several people have seen and used this scope on my rifles and praised it. The Accu-Point replaced a Burris 3-12x50 XTR. Brighter and clearer than the Burris. Well worth the money.
Short and sweet this
Short and sweet this scope is worth every cent, and then some have it on a savage model 10 McMillen and could not be happier. Average of sub moa at 400 yards and have cut holes. Great scope! Same for ACOG on my AR.
Best scope in it's price range
I have this mounted on a Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308 Win. Optical quality is superb at any magnification, even at 1000+ yds. Turrets are easy to read and have just the right amount of "click". The green dot is easy to see in all lighting conditions and is especially helpful when hunting in low light. Internal elevation adjustment is somewhat limited; I had to mount the 20 MOA base's scope to reach out to 1000 yds. Not a huge issue, but worth mentioning. Also, good luck trying to find lens caps that fit correctly. I couldn't seem to find any flip-up caps in the right size. Still, excellent scope for its price range.
Best scope in it's price range
I have had the TR23-2G for a few months now mounted on an FN-FNAR (308)using Badger Ordinance rings. It's a very well made and great looking scope with good tracking and optical qualities. I compared the TR23-2G to a few other similar 5-20X50 contents, and they were all optically extremely close. The only thing missing from the Trijicon compared to scopes that are about 700 USD more is the limited MOA adjustment and 2FP. On the TR23 scopes the 2FP mil dots are calibrated for 20X power. Since all my longer range shooting (practically all shooting with my eyesight) is on 20X anyway, the 2FP is not an issue. The Trijicon is an overall great scope. I'm buying another for a new precision rifle, I just can't make the leap to the over 2K price point, and those are the only scopes that are clearly any better than the TR23.
Quite an amazing scope!
I purchased this scope a little over a year ago, and the tritium has not dulled since the purchase, making shooting at night simple and a real possibility with this scope. I have it mounted via Leupold 1 piece scope mount to an Armalite Super SASS, and it looks fantastic! I was a little skeptical about getting a Trijicon scope for long-range purposes seeing how they didn't have a reputation for it, but Trijicon makes quality products, so I went with it anyway, and I was beyond impressed. The glass is very clear, and the construction is extremely durable. For reaching out to 1000+ yards, it only has 47 MOA of elevation adjustments in this scope with 12 MOA per revolution of the elevation knob. But that can be resolved with a 20 MOA base mount.
I would recomend this Scope to anyone wantig a great Scope
This is the best scope I have. the Clarity is outstanding even in low light situations. Also, the range of magnification will cover about any situation.