BOBRO 30mm Dual lever Precision Optic Mount - Quick Release Scope Mount
Item No: B10-300-300
The Bobro Engineering Dual Lever series of precision optics mounts features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system and are engineered for larger diameter scopes. The base has an extension that allows proper eye relief, even when using a non-monolithic rail. It is designed so that the base allows the use of a folding back up iron sight (BUIS). The structure is designed for maximum strength, and utilizes larger fasteners than our standard lineup. This mount is engineered to handle heavy optics and high recoil forces. It is offered in both 0MOA and 20MOA cant
Design Features and Benefits Bobro QD Mount:
The Precision Optic Mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
The Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 9.50 ozs!
- Made in the USA!
The Precision Optic Mount has the following specifications:
- Height: 1.5″ from top of rail to scope centerline
- Weight: 9.50 ozs.
- Ring Spacing: 2.975 inside to inside
- Ring Width: is 0.990
- Front Cantilever: 2.00″ long
- 30mm quick release scope mount
- 30mm quick release scope rings
- quick release 30mm scope rings
- 30mm qd scope mount
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm quick detach scope rings
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm cantilever scope mount
AR15 Scope Mount Quick Links
- ar 15 scope mounts
- best ar scope mount
- best scope mounts for ar 15
- scope mounts for ar 15
- ar15 scope mount
- ar scope mounts
- scope mount for ar15
- best ar 15 scope mounts
- best ar 15 scope mount
- best ar scope mounts
- ar15 optics mount
- ar-15 scope mounts
- ar15 scope mounts
- best ar optic mount
- best scope mounts for ar15
- ar scope mount
- scope rings for ar15
- ar15 scope rings
- ar scope rings
- ar 15 scope rings
30mm Scope Rings Quick Links:
- scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 30mm scope mount
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- best 30mm scope mount
- 30mm high scope rings
- 30mm scope rings for picatinny rail
- scope rings 30mm
- 30mm low scope rings
- 30mm rings
- best 30mm scope rings
- 30mm scope rings picatinny rail
- nightforce 30mm rings
- weaver 30mm scope rings
- bobro 30mm mount
Bobro Quick Links:
- bobro engineering
- bobro mount
- bobro scope mount
- bobro acog mount
- bobro mounts
- bobro qd mount
- bobro 30mm mount
- bobro scar mount
- bobro rmr mount
- bobro m17 rmr mount
- bobro aimpoint pro mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Quick Release Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer 30mm Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great AR15 scope mount
Bobro is one of the best AR15 scope mounts around. This one is no exception. It's a rock solid mount and is easy to use. The shipping was fast and easily tracked and arrived on time. The package and product arrived in perfect condition. The mount holds zero all day long. Even when I've taken it off and replaced it, it goes right back to zero.
Very awesome scope mount
Very awesome scope mount. Added to my AR-10 with a Trijicon 1-8x28 optic. Zeroed in the rifle, disconnected using the quick detach levers. Put it back on and zero was maintained. Expensive but worth the money.
High quality scope mount
Excellent American-made scope mount. Engineered to be about perfect, should be a full return to zero due to the precision of the mount.
Been just as happy with that one
I have a Steiner Military 4-16x50mm scope sitting in the Bobro mount. I am very impressed. There is no movement even before I lock down the two clamps. My current case does not have room for my rifle with the scope mounted, so I've been having to remove the scope. The mount has maintained zero after putting it back on.
excellent scope mount
This BOBRO 30mm Mount is a very well designed and solid quick detach scope mount for the Trijicon Accupower. That being said it does not work with the M1A and Springfield Gen 4 Mount. The center locking lug sits over the receiver where there is no Picatinny rail to mount to. Therefore, the mount slides forward during firing. Aside from that this is an excellent mount. I will use it with my AR Platforms.
A very good scope mount!
Super happy with this scope mount. I ordered one each for my Trijicon Accupower 1-8x28 and a Burris XTR II 1-8x24. Torqued the rings to 12 in/lbs, and scopes do not move at all - even on my AR-10. I have not experienced any of the problems reported on this mount. I spoke directly with Bobro, and they described in detail how they construct the mount and how the spring bar should be press-fit into the mount base. Both of my mounts were as described and fit tightly in my LWRCI rifles. I would not hesitate to recommend this mount to my shooting buddies.
bobro dual lever precision optic mount
I found the Bobro 30mm qd mount I was looking for at a fantastic price. The Bobro mount was shipped fast and just as described
Well made, looks good just mounted scope have not seen what it can do under stress.