Superlative ARMS .750" Adjustable Piston Kit - Melonited Low Pro AR15
THE SUPERLATIVE ARMS Piston Kit PATENTED “BLEED OFF”, GAS PISTON SYSTEM FOR THE AR15 PLATFORM ADJUSTS THE GAS FLOW BY BLEEDING THE GAS OUT OF THE BLOCK INSTEAD OF RESTRICTING THE FLOW LIKE CONVENTIONAL ADJUSTABLE BLOCKS. RESULTS:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Firearm Type: AR15
- Piston Block Attachment Type: Solid, Set Screw
- Piston Block Material and Finish: 416 SS, Melonite
- Carrier: Ion Bonded, 1 pc. Carrier w/ Skis and Dimpled Key
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- NOT 300 BLK RATED!
|Gas Length:||Pistol||Carbine||Mid-legth||Rifle Lenght|
|Weight:||12.8 oz.||13.1 oz.||13.4 oz.||13.8 oz|
- Piston Block Assembly
- Carrier (bolt not included).
- (1) 3/32" X 6" Hex Key (tool to adjust gas screw)
- (1) 9/64" X 6" Hex key (tool to install/remove gas block plug)
- (1) Bushing and insert tool (Just an extra.... we have had some requests. Use at your discretion).
- Installation Instructions & QR Code For Video Tutorial
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Gas Piston Kits is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Accessories from the most trusted brands like Superlative ARMS . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
worst company ever to deal with
worst company ever to deal with . ordered parts that their page said was in stock , 5 months later im still witing for them , they say the parts are back ordered , even tho they still have them listed as in stock.
The piston is the way to go!
Paired this Superlative Arms piston rifle length kit with a Rainer CHF mid-weight barrel on my Colt. Excellent accuracy and very soft shooter! As others have said, you’ll need to dimple your barrel if going solid-gas block. I’m not a gunsmith me any means, but this went together well. Once dialed in for a particular load, it’s accurate and reliable.
OUTSTANDING AR piston kit
I have installed four other piston systems, two Adams Arms systems, one Osprey, and one Syrac ordnance. Installation was easy enough. In comparison to the Adams Arms systems that I have, this system weighs less; it was also easier to use with free float handguards, and instead of only three gas settings this can be fine-tuned for the ammo that is being used. Of course, it works great with a suppressor.
Superlative Arms piston kit is Excellent
The gas block is tight under the free float handguard, but it fits fine. Installed extremely easy. The bushing install tool is a nice extra that superlative arms included for your ease, which made it super easy. The instructions were clear, as well. There are a few HD YouTube videos showing step by step how to install and adjust it as well.
Piston Drive Gas System
Very well machined . Fit was Excellent., Bolt Runs very Clean now.
I have purchased the Superlative ARMS Piston System, and it is an easy install and to adjust the gas block for the best function. I like the Adams Arm version too, but the Superlative work better to the existing barrel nut.