Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block .750", Bleed Off Solid
The Superlative ARMS patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, AR-15 gas block adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Features of the Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block:
- Gas Block Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Melonite #214-DI750SM or
- Stainless Steel #214-DI750SS
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 1.68 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Solid
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Set Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
- Superlative arms adjustable gas block 750
- Superlative arms .750 adjustable gas block
- Superlative arms .750
- SA adjustable gas block
- Superlative gas block .750
- SA adjustable gas block .750
- Superlative adjustable gas block .750
- Superlative arms .750 gas block
- Superlative arms .750" adjustable gas block
- Superlative arms 750 adjustable gas block
- SA gas block
- Adjustable gas block .750
- 750 adjustable gas block
- superlative arms adjustable gas block
- superlative arms gas block
- superlative arms
Superlative ARMS Quick Links:
- superlative arms adjustable gas block 750 clamp on
- superlative arms .625 adjustable gas block
- superlative arms .875 adjustable gas block
- superlative arms .936 adjustable gas block
- superlative arms piston kit
- superlative piston kit
Popular Gas Block Quick Links
- superlative arms adjustable gas block
- .625 gas block
- adjustable gas block
- front sight gas block
- best adjustable gas block
- pri gas block
- ar15 gas block
- ar 15 gas block
- ar gas block
- ar15 front sight gas block
- railed gas block
- folding front sight gas block
- ar 15 adjustable gas block
- adjustable gas block .750
- .875 adjustable gas block
- rail gas block
- .750 gas block
- .875 gas block
- ar 15 gas tube
- Carbine Length Gas Tube
- Mid length gas tube
- Rifle Length Gas Tube
- AR gas tubes
- AR15 gas tube
- PRI Gas Tube
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium Adjustable Gas Block is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Gas Blocks from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell from Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
George d moore jr
Ordered later than several other products but arrived before all other products and was not available anywhere else at the time. Same price as usual even though there appeared to be a shortage nationwide Fast shipping for a perceived smaller site.
Superlative Arms Adjustable gas block 750 is a good block, but ...
The Superlative Arms Adjustable gas block .750", it's defiantly better than others. BUT I was hoping more of a bleed-off effect would happen. IE one setting for both suppressed and suppressed shooting with all excess suppressor backpressure being bled off. That isn't the case. You can tune it well to either suppressed or suppressed. Considering that, I believe I would have just stuck with the standard ergo adjustable block would have served me just as well for 1/3 the price.
The Superlative Arms .750 adjustable gas block is the best the market
As far as I know, The superlative arms .750 adjustable gas block is the best bleed-off adjustable gas block on the market. Tames recoil, and more importantly- if using suppressor, it keeps the blowback from being an issue. For a longer handguard that puts the adjustment screw covered a ways i clipped the short arm off the supplied Allen key and embedded the long part in a dowel with some 5-minute epoxy.
Rames the recoil and runs cleans
After researching different AR gas blocks, I settled on the Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block. And I am glad I did. My only concern was that it vented the excess gas out instead of restricting and thought it might foul my handguard, but i do not see any residue anywhere. Before installing, shooting suppressed, my AR was very violent, and after about 30 rounds it was so dirty the BCG looked like it had cycled 300 rounds. Now with the Superlative Arms adjustable gas block, it shoots much softer and cleaner. Very easy to install and adjust. All ARs are over gassed and this really tames the recoil and runs cleaner also. I highly recommend it.
My go-to AR gas block
This is my go-to AR gas block! I have a Superlative ARMS On all AR I own, and each one of them has run flawlessly! I have them on AR's chambered in 556 up to 458 Socom. I love these gas blocks!
Very good quality!
The Superlative ARMS Adjustable Gas Block gas block reduces back pressure by bleeding off any gas that isn’t used to cycle the bolt carrier. Works well with suppressors because it doesn’t just restrict gas like most adjustable gas blocks. Very low profile for all the functions it performs. Definitely, use this on your next build.
Superlative Arms on every future build!
The Superlative Arms adjustable/bleed off gas block softened the felt recoil of my new AR build. It was easy to install and simple to tune. The SA is a huge improvement to the standard over gassed system. Definitely worth the investment.
Superlative ARMS .750" Adjustable Gas Block
Plenty of adjustment available, but easy to set up. Just the way I like it. My 6.5 Grendel AR is functioning the way I like with very little recoil, well worth the extra cost.
Great design and features. Perfect for 308 platforms
I purchased this gas block after extensive research, for a 308 platform build. I am very pleased with the fit and finish, the ease of adjustment and installation. One of the nicest features of the gas block is that it includes a shelf/indent to allow for drilling a cross pin hole. The Of course I am also pleased with MSP, I ordered it when it was out of stock but they were honest about the eta and they kept me informed, terrific customer service.
This is my 4th block. they are a must for shooting non suppressed/suppressed. Excellent quality.
I am left-handed and needed an adjustable gas block that could reduce gas and particulates blowing back from a suppressed SBR. After researching a recommendation on an NFA forum, I ordered this item. Instructions an installation were straightforward. After adjusting the flow of gas so it would bleed off, I had the SBR functioning properly, with less recoil, and no gases or particulates hitting me.
Looking forward to great results based on the experience I have with this excellent product!
Explore Mounts Plus for top-notch AR accessories like the Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block. Designed to optimize your AR-15's performance, our adjustable gas blocks offer the ideal solution for recoil management and rifle cycling. Renowned for their reliable performance and quality construction, they make an excellent upgrade to any AR-15 build. Shop with us to enhance your firearm's functionality with an AR-15 gas block today. Boost your rifle's precision with our selection of adjustable gas blocks and enjoy unparalleled performance every time.