Superlative ARMS .750" Adjustable Gas Block, Bleed Off - Clamp On
The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, AR-15 gas block adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Melonite, QPQ or
- Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 1.68 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Clamp on
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium AR Gas Block is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Gas Blocks from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews