Superlative ARMS Adjustable Gas Block, .750", Bleed Off - Clamp On
The Superlative ARMS patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, AR gas block adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Features of the Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block .750 Clamp On:
- Gas Block Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Melonite, QPQ or
- Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 1.68 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Clamp on
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block Install
- Superlative arms adjustable gas block 750 clamp on
- ar15 adjustable clamp on gas block - black
- adjustable gas block .750
- superlative arms clamp on adjustable gas block
- superlative arms adjustable gas block clamp on
- adjustable gas block 750
- .750 adjustable gas block
- best clamp on gas block
- best ar gas block
- best adjustable gas block
- best ar 15 gas block
- superlative arms bleed off gas block
- 750 adjustable gas block
- .750 clamp on gas block
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium Adjustable Gas Block is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Gas Blocks from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell from Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best adjustable gas block on the market
I’ve used every type of adjustable gas block and Superlative Arms makes the best, IMHO. Easily and quickly adjusted in the field; don’t have to make sure set screw is always secured; and there are numerous gas adjustments that can be made. These gas blocks make it very easy to get the softest and most reliable cycling of rifles or AR pistols in any caliber. The 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC short barreled hunting rigs these are installed on have never failed and the gas blocks bleed excess gas away from the face and eyes. I’ve yet to have one of their gas blocks fail. Excellent Product!
Easy positive adjustment to gas flow, and excess/unneeded gas doesn't enter the action. The clamp on version allows for more positive seal with the barrel. Highly recommend.
simply the best adjustable gas block
Superlative Arms adjustable gas block is easily installs, thought the detent for adjustment could be a little more positive. So far seems to function well.
Best AR 15 gas block
Easy to install. Adjustable without removing handguard, long Allen wrench included. Click detents are way better than just wondering how many turns you have made.
best ar 15 gas block
Simple to install. Adjustable without removing the handguard includes a long allen wrench. Click detents is much better than just questioning how many turns you have made.
superlative arms clamp on adjustable gas block
I used this to replace an adjustable gas block I had made- which worked well but was not low profile. I swapped a Nordic handguard for an ALG EMR V2 M-Lok handguard, which is smaller in diameter and more comfortable to handle. This gas block vents gas forward, and my barrel has a mid-length gas port. I needed the more extended handguard so my hand can't inadvertently end up in front of this gas block (could happen in the heat of the moment in 3-gun competition) I can't say yet how much fresher or cleaner the rifle operates since it is the end of the 3-gun season. We are into hunting season, so not shooting this rifle very much. I can say the gas block was easy to adjust and no jams or FTF problems. Recoil does seem a bit less too.
Superlative Arms adjustable gas block .750
Have installed 2 of these gas blocks, love the ease of adjustment. Have used them in both bleed-off and restriction modes work well. Quick to adjust after the installation of a suppressor.
Superlative Arms adjustable clamp on gas block
The shipment arrived quickly from MSP. I was impressed with that. I received the melonite Superlative Arms adjustable clamp on gas block. The gas block itself went on easily and came with everything I needed. Install was easy, put my first 50 rounds through it today with no issues.
Best AR gas block ever!
Best AR gas block ever! My AR was over gassed due to I run a suppressor at all times. Ordered the Superlative Arms adjustable gas block from Mountsplus and my problems were solved. Shipping was super fast. Arrived on time and just in time to shoot some steel over the weekend. Thanks, Mountsplus Link !! I will be ordering more AR Accessories from them in the future.
Best Customer Service and the Best Adjustable Gas Block
Product was out of stock and I was contacted immediately and told so. I was ok with waiting. When it came in they contacted me to make sure I still wanted it the sale had expired but they still honored the price it was when I ordered it. Superlative adjustable gas blocks are the best. They are on all my AR's including my 243.
Only gas block I use
Use it as a standard gas block or a bleed off. Both work and both have their purpose. The bleed off was designed mainly so that once setup a suppressor could be used without any further adjustments. It is said that the bleed off will make your system run cleaner. But if setup as a standard or bleed off and you are only using enough pressure to cycle the bolt, one setup is no cleaner or dirtier than the other. You will loose a few feet per second using the bleed off. Excess pressure is flowing out the gas block and not helping to push the bullet out of the barrel. But it is nice to have a single gas block that can handle multiple roles and not have to be changed once setup.
Still waiting for the upper I ordered to come in (from another vendor and not mounting dolutions +) and once installed, I will be able to make a better reviewl but very happy with the shipping and item was as described.