SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of 18+ subcompact handguns from the following brands: GLOCK®, Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™, KAHR® ARMS, SIG SAUER® and Kimber®. Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
Features of the Streamlight TLR 6
- The TLR-6 Universal Kit includes one Light/Laser module and 6 housings for use with 18+ subcompact handgun models
- Individual TLR-6 models also available – for more information see DOCS/INFO tab below
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2.30” (5.84 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries; depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. M&P Shield™, GLOCK®, SIG SAUR®, KIMBER®, & KAHR® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Glock, Inc., Sig Sauer, KIMBER, IP LLC & Saeilo Enterprises, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from Smith & Wesson®, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, KAHR® Arms or Saeilo Enterprises, Inc.
Product Specifications of the Streamlight TLR 6
Range of Light / Distance: 89 meters
Runtime: 1.00 - 11.00 hours
Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
Battery Types: CR-1/3N Lithium
Length: 2.300 inches (5.84 centimeters)
Weight: 1.270 ounces (36.00 grams)
#69270 - TLR-6 GLOCK
#69278 - TLR-6 GLOCK ® 42/43 (FDE-B)
#69272 - TLR-6 GLOCK ® 26/27/33
#69273 - TLR-6 M&P Shield™
#69274 - TLR-6 KAHR ® ARMS
#69275 - TLR-6 SIG SAUER ® P238 ® /P938 ®
#69276 - TLR-6 Kimber ® Micro
#69277 - TLR-6 Universal Kit* #69271 - CR 1/3N lithium batteries - 2 p
The distinction between inferior quality and premium gun light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would definitely buy again the Streamlight TLR 6 Glock 42
A great addition to my Glock 42. The laser is steady, and the light is bright. Easy to install. I would recommend to anyone that wants a laser sight and a flashlight for home defense. The only thing I would have like to be able to do is choose just the light, just the laser or both. They both come on at the same time.
TLR 6 Glock 43 is an A Must Have!
I put one of the Streamlight tlr6 on my Glock 43. It has held after 350 to 500 rounds. I have friends that have another brand, and the laser will no stay true. The only problem with this setup is that there are very limited carry holsters and carry options. White light is bright, and I think it would be blinding to a bad guy
The Streamlight TLR-6 is a Great addition to Glock 43
I have added a Hogue Grip sleeve, Strike Industries plus two, and this Streamlight to my Glock 43; I now refer to it as the Glock 43 on Steroids. You can adjust to have light or laser or both, great options.
Streamlight tlr-6 is a extraordinary laser/flashlight
The Streamlight tlr-6 has an Excellent and secure fit; the laser was correctly sighted out of the box, the flashlight is plenty bright for 100 lumens. The laser is easy to adjust if it gets out of alignment after several hundred rounds, doesn't add a lot of bulk or weight to the gun, which is nice. I particularly like that you can switch between laser, light, or laser/light.. overall, an extraordinary product at a good price. I would suggest it.
Happy wiht Streamlight TLR 6 Glock 43
I have recently installed the Streamlight TLR-6 on my Glock 43. Fits well, decent light for indoor security and outdoor within a reasonable distance. The laser is excellent with the same parameters. The only shortcoming is the button. It is large enough, but a tiny paddle as some other units have would be just a bit better. Women may have long fingernails, and a paddle would be quicker in a stress draw. Fair price. No holster yet but looking.
TLR-6 for my Glock 43
I purchased The Streamlight TLR-6 laser/light combination for installation on Glock 43. Subcompact and concealed carry handguns generally aren't the best with regards to accuracy. The TLR-6 capacities for obtaining the target and lighting up the surrounding region to avoid accidental damage is why I got it. The laser provides a degree of precision and confidence. The light wasn't my priority. However, it provides a useful side benefit.
Perfect Glock 43 Light
I wanted to build my dream conceal and carry a firearm, and it included this light for low light conditions. I have now owned the Streamlight TLR6 for over six months and no complaints. The light has different modes. You can set the mode of your liking as follows: light only, light and laser, or laser only. I decided to go with light and laser on at the same time once activated. I have never liked laser lights on handguns, but since the TLR6 has it, I wanted it zeroed into my eye. To zero it in, I purchased a 9mm boresight laser and took it to the range. It took about thirty minutes for me to zero it to my eye and the distance I liked. You can decide what length works best for you. I have gone to the range three times now and have shot between 300 and 350 rounds. I have NOT had to adjust the laser light. The laser is still zeroed as I placed it. I had trouble finding batteries for the TLR6 but found them here on Amazon. Just search: Viridian CR1/3N 3V Lithium Battery (4-Pack). Make sure you remove the plastic around the battery before installation, and they work great. The battery door is safe and secure. I found the TLR6 being great for not only conceal and carry but home defense as well. The light is bright.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.