Streamlight TLR-6 for the M&P Shield
SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
The Streamlight 69273 TLR-6 Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™. Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
Features of the Streamlight TLR 6
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2.30” (5.84 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries; depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. M&P Shield™, GLOCK®, SIG SAUR®, KIMBER®, & KAHR® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Glock, Inc., Sig Sauer, KIMBER, IP LLC & Saeilo Enterprises, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from Smith & Wesson®, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, KAHR® Arms or Saeilo Enterprises, Inc.
The Streamlight TLR-6 is a laser/light combo designed for the M&P Shield 9mm handgun. This compact and lightweight accessory attaches to the trigger guard and provides a bright white LED light and red laser for improved accuracy in low-light conditions. It's easy to install and operate, with a toggle switch to activate the light or laser individually or together.
Made from high-quality materials, the TLR-6 is built to withstand daily use and is water-resistant and shock-proof. It has a runtime of up to 11 hours on a single CR1/3N battery, making it reliable for all-day use.
The TLR-6 is an excellent choice for law enforcement officers, military members, and civilian gun owners looking to enhance the performance of their M&P Shield. It's versatile, durable, and easy to use, making it a must-have accessory for any M&P Shield owner.
- m&p shield plus laser/light combo
- m&p shield laser/light combo
- m&p shield 9mm laser/light combo
- TLR-6 M&P Shield plus
- Streamlight tlr 6 M&P Shield
- Streamlight 69273
- Streamlight tlr 6 shield
- M&P shield tlr 6
- Streamlight 69273 tlr-6
- Streamlight tlr6 Shield
- m&p shield streamlight
- TLR 6 M&PShield
- TLR-6 shield
- flashlight for M&P shield
- S&W Shield gun light
- Streamlight for M&PShield
- Streamlight M&PShield
- TLR6 M&PShield
- Streamlight tlr-6 Shield
- M&P shield light
M&P Shield Links
- m&p shield 9mm upgrades
- m&p shield 9mm accessories
- m&p shield plus accessories
- m&p 380 shield ez accessories
- s&w shield 40 accessories
- m&p shield upgrades
- m&p shield 2.0 upgrades
- smith and wesson m&p shield 9mm accessories
- m&p shield ez 9mm upgrades
- m&p shield 2.0 accessories
- m&p shield holster
- speed loader 9mm
Other Streamlight TLR Quick links
- streamlight tlr
- tlr 6 p365
- tlr10 streamlight
- tlr7 sub
- streamlight tlr 6 hellcat
- streamlight tlr-3
- streamlight tlr 6
- streamlight tlr1
- streamlight tlr7
- streamlight tlr7a
- TLR-7 sub Glock 43x
- streamlight glock 19
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Gun Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time||1.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||89 meters|
|Battery Type||CR-1/3N Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
S&W Shield Streamlight TLR-6 Light Review
just got the Streamlight TLR-6 non-laser for my Smith and Western Shield. My belief is that if you have a self-defense weapon, especially for nighttime use, you absolutely need a light. Having a flashlight, even a small one, can be a game-changer in the dark. This TLR-6 looks like other models, but they're often slightly different because they have to fit each pistol uniquely. This model has the usual buttons, about a 100 lumen light, and clips to the trigger guard of the Shield. I showed how to install it, noting that it's held secure by screws, so it won't fall off easily. One downside might be the battery cover; it might open up unintentionally, but the light stays attached. I appreciate that this accessory doesn't add much bulk to the pistol, keeping it slim. I tested the light in my dim crawl space, and while 100 lumens may not sound like much, it made a significant difference.
Greatly improved point and Shoot Accuracy!
The Streamlight TLR-6 m&p shield plus laser/light combo can improve accuracy for those who already have basic shooting skills. When used with an M&P Shield 3.1 barrel, the laser allowed for tight groupings of about 2 inches at short distances when shooting rapidly and using the point and shoot method. It may be necessary to adjust the laser placement on the target, as it may shoot slightly high. This laser/light combo is an economical solution for the M&P Shield, which is generally used for short range self-defense rather than longer distance shooting. It is easy to turn on and has customizable default settings for either right or left-handed users. Overall, it can be a useful addition to the effectiveness of the M&P Shield as a self-defense weapon.
easy to install Fits gun Bright light
Fits perfect Streamlight for m&p shield
It fits my Shield perfectly. The light is slim and the light is bright enough for what I need. The laser is a plus. I would recommend this light to anyone looking for a slim light with a laser. Holster options for the shield with light are a little limited, but there are some nice options out there if you do some looking. I had two made, it fits perfectly.
Great deal Flashlight for M&P shield
Excellent little light and laser when I’m super simple, super easy to use super pleased with this product !!! I like how you can switch to light and laser, just the light or the laser by itself. Super fast shipping product is exactly how it is described. I was able to easily find a holster to accommodate the shield with the light and laser attachment
M&P shield streamlight 69273
I needed something to give balance to my M&p shield 9mm with vortex viper optic, and this is perfect. I have the stock crimson trace laser and this light laser combo but I needed more. The light has a wide field of view and a solid throw for such a small light. The fit to the trigger guard is strong, and the fit to the underside of the slide looks factory made.
streamlight tlr6 shield
Excellent transaction I love my TLR 6; I promise you will not regret buying one of these. I put mine on a Shield 9mm when I turn it on, I have it set straight to laser, but it could go straight to light.
m&p shield tlr 6
High-quality product with precise engineering and manufacturing. Super easy to install, and the laser didn’t even need to be adjusted. It’s half the price with all the quality of the better-known brand. The only trick now is to find an IWB holster made for a laser on the M&P Shield.
streamlight tlr 6 m&p shield
Great product, I just wish that it could have one finger toggle mode, laser option, and strobe feature. It fits nice and snug , easy to install. It looks like it is made right into the weapon. I still would recommend it for s&w shield users.
Streamlight tlr-6 is Great
It works very well and holds zero. I haven't had to change batteries yet, but I like that I don't have to remove the unit and re-zero when that eventually happens. I had to do a little searching to find a new IWB holster, but searching the laser and pistol by name on that big auction website eventually fixed that problem.
A great weapon light
I bought this for my Smith & Wesson Shield. One of the few lights that do not extend out from the gun barrel, so you don't have to worry about it melting from the flash of the discharge. The 100 lumens is plenty bright. The red dot sight is great at night, a little weak in bright sunlight. I love the compact size and the switch on the light, weapon light on the only, red dot on only, or weapon light and a red dot on. It only uses one battery, so this cuts back on weight. It is built well. Stays zeroed in and were very easy to install. For the money, it is definitely worth it.
TLR 6 -A great combination with my wife's Shield.
Very compact size for a laser/flashlight combination. It was easily attached. My wife is much more confident with her weapon of choice for home defense. I wish the battery had the life of a couple of D cells, though. Much improved battery life after showing her how to use laser without the flashlight. Swift and easy controls. I probably will buy one for my Glock 27.