Streamlight TLR-6 for the GLOCK 42/43 Light & Laser (FDE)
SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of 18+ subcompact handguns from the following brands: GLOCK®, Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™, KAHR® ARMS, SIG SAUER® and Kimber®. Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
Features and Benefits of the Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 43 Light & Laser:
- The TLR-6 Universal Kit includes one Light/Laser module and 6 housings for use with 18+ subcompact handgun models
- Individual TLR-6 models also available – for more information see DOCS/INFO tab below
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2.30” (5.84 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries; depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. M&P Shield™, GLOCK®, SIG SAUR®, KIMBER®, & KAHR® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Glock, Inc., Sig Sauer, KIMBER, IP LLC & Saeilo Enterprises, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from Smith & Wesson®, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, KAHR® Arms or Saeilo Enterprises, Inc.
More Lighting Quick links
- glock flashlight
- Glock 43 light
- glock 43 flashlight
- flashlight for glock 19
- Glock 48 light
- Glock 43x light
- Glock 43x mos light
- glock 43x flashlight
- Glock 48 flashlight
- Light for glock 43x mos
Other Streamlight TLR Quick links
- tlr 6 p365
- tlr10 streamlight
- tlr7 sub
- streamlight tlr 6 hellcat
- streamlight tlr 3
- streamlight tlr 6
- streamlight tlr1
- streamlight tlr7
- TLR-7 sub Glock 43x
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock Accessories from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great Light/Laser combo
I just got this light and haven't been to the range with it yet, but the laser was almost dead on the right out of the box, not going to do any final adjusting until I take it to shoot! The fit and finish are fantastic, and it looks as though it is part of the gun! The button is right where you would want to place your finger until you are ready to fire, so it is very instinctively placed. The light is more than bright enough! I feel that this was a purchase well worth making just from the initial installation!!
Great product at a great price
A great addition to my Glock 42. The laser is steady, and the light is bright. Easy to install. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a laser sight and a flashlight for home defense. The only thing I would have liked to do, is choosing just the light, just the laser or both. They both come on at the same time.
Glock 42 Light/Laser Combo
Bought this for my wife's Glock 42. It does not add much weight to the gun. The light works well and the laser too. I took it out to zero in the laser, but it was almost perfect out of the box. Did not adjust it at all. A great value!
Very good light/laser combo
Excellent product. Mounts to the Glock 43 trigger guard with no issues. It also can be used with the Glock 43X and 48 as both use a single stack 10 round Glock 43 platform. Recommended for those who would like to use it on their everyday carry gun!
The light fits perfectly on a Glock 43 if you install it correctly. The flashlight portion is decent enough, but the laser is incredible. It's easy to adjust the laser to the target. There is no need to remove the sight to clean the weapon or to change the batteries. Speaking of batteries, my only complaint is battery life if you use the flashlight a lot. It's held up well to 150 plus rounds, but you should check the screws, which require the tiny Allen wrench that comes with the the unit. For a good flashlight and a pretty good red laser, it is a good deal.
Perfect fit for my Glock 43. The ability to change batteries without removing them from the weapon is extremely convenient, so there's no need to re-zero.
Must Have Weaponlight For Your G42 or G43 CCW System
I bought two of these, one for my wife's G42 and another for the G43. It mounts perfectly to both. It is slim, compact, and projects an adequate amount of illumination. Of course, the red laser is adjustable for windage and elevation. Momentary or constant-on switches on each side round out the feature set. Additionally, there are now 3rd parties that make IWB Kydex holsters to accommodate this light. My wife loves it for her G42! And as we married men know...it all about keeping them happy and safe.