Streamlight TLR-6 for the GLOCK 26/27/33 with white LED & Red Laser
SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
The Streamlight 69272 TLR-6 Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard GLOCK 26/27/33 . Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
Features of the Streamlight TLR 6
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2.30” (5.84 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries; depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. M&P Shield™, GLOCK®, SIG SAUR®, KIMBER®, & KAHR® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Glock, Inc., Sig Sauer, KIMBER, IP LLC & Saeilo Enterprises, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from Smith & Wesson®, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, KAHR® Arms or Saeilo Enterprises, Inc.
- Streamlight 69272 TLR-6
- Glock 26 Light
- Glock 27 Light
- Glock 33 Light
- Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 26
- TLR-6 glock 26
- Streamlight tlr 6 glock 26
- Glock 26 tlr 6
- tlr6 glock 26
- tlr 6 Glock 26
- Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 27
- glock 27 tlr 6
- Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 33
More Lighting Quick links
- glock flashlight
- Glock 43 light
- glock 43 flashlight
- flashlight for glock 19
- Glock 48 light
- Glock 43x light
- Glock 43x mos light
- glock 43x flashlight
- Glock 48 flashlight
- Light for glock 43x mos
Other Streamlight TLR Quick links
- streamlight tlr
- tlr 6 p365
- tlr10 streamlight
- tlr7 sub
- streamlight tlr 6 hellcat
- streamlight tlr-3
- streamlight tlr 6
- streamlight tlr1
- streamlight tlr7
- streamlight tlr7a
- TLR-7 sub Glock 43x
- streamlight glock 19
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock Accessories from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time||1.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||89 meters|
|Battery Type||CR-1/3N Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Glock 27 with light - Streamlight 69272
Bought this for my EDC Glock 27. Installed very easily and functions, so far, flawlessly! Zeroed the laser, and it still holds accurate after approx. 100 rounds. The light is amply bright for what you'd expect to be, engagement distances with a handgun. I highly recommend this product!!
TLR 6 Glock 27 Bright and and fits perfect
I bought the TRL-6 for my Glock 27 gen four and wasn’t sure how it would look or perform. It fit perfectly on my Glock, and it looks great. The red laser is accurate after zeroing it in, and the flashlight is pretty bright. You will be able to identify the danger in dark pitch situations. I believe it’s a must-have for your CCW.
Glock 26 tactical light is a Great light!
I bought this light for my Glock 26. The light is super easy to attach and looks like it is just part of the gun. There is no movement from the light, and it works great. I will have to get used to pushing the button since it is farther forward, but the craftsmanship is great. I really like how you can change from just the different settings of light, laser, or both.
Streamlight 69272 tlr-6 Good Value for the Money
I purchased this primarily for the light on a Glock with no rail. I am a very strong believer in Iron sights vs. laser. That being said, While the light is only 100 lumens, I find it more than sufficient for inside the house and in the back yard to 30 yards or so. I am pleasantly surprised at the reach of the Laser at night outside! And find its daytime visibility to be very good. It mounted very solidly and didn't move after a day at the range. I have fairly large hands and found the on-off/control button to be a little bit of a stretch for me. The most interesting question I have is about the placement of the Laser physically BELOW the light. This increases the parallax error, nearer or farther, from the distance you zero the Laser to. Wouldn't it make more sense to put the Laser as close to the same height as the barrel instead of the light to reduce the parallax error?
TLR6 Glock 26 A good option for a nightstand
I bought The Streamlight 69272 for a gun that is only in biometric quick access safe. Emergency only. It is reliable in that it always works when tested. I don't know if it would hold up to constant everyday carry and being banged around unless in a very sturdy specific fit holster. I like it and trust it enough to get a couple more for the same type of storage and usage. Price point was a factor here. I will recommend it for the stated use.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger Flashlight series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.