Streamlight TLR-6 1911 Non-Rail Weapon Light with Laser
The Streamlight TLR-6 subcompact gun mounted lighting is designedto securely attach to many non-rail 1911 handguns including: KIMBER®, Colt®, Ruger® and Smith and Wesson®. Using this light/laser combination on handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
Features and Benefits of the Streamlight TLR-6 1911:
- Fits many non-rail 1911 model handguns; for a full list, see DOCUMENTATION
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable housing for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.34” (5.94 cm); 1.27 oz. (36 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. Kimber®, Colt®, Ruger®, and Smith and Wesson® are registered trademarks of Kimber, Colt, Ruger and Smith and Wesson Corporations. Streamlight has not sought endorsements of these products from Kimber, Colt, Ruger and Smith, and Wesson Corporations.
TLR6 Quick Links:
- streamlight tlr6
- streamlight tlr-6
- tlr-6 flashlight
- tlr 6 light
- tlr 6 streamlight
- tlr-6 streamlight
- streamlight trl 6
- tlr 6 flashlight
- tlr 6
- tlr-6 light
- tlr6 p365
- p365 tlr6
- tlr6 shield plus
- hellcat tlr6
- tlr6 g43
- tlr6 glock 19
- tlr6 shield
- tlr6 for glock 43x
- tlr6 glock 43x
- streamlight tlr 6
- tlr 6 p365
- tlr 6 hellcat
- hellcat tlr 6
- tlr 6 glock 19
- tlr 6 shield plus
- shield plus tlr 6
- tlr-6 glock 43
- streamlight tlr-6
- streamlight tlr-6 hellcat
- streamlight 69290 tlr-6
- tlr-6 glock 19
- tlr-6 hellcat
- streamlight tlr-6 glock 19
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Gun Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time||1.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||89 meters|
|Battery Type||CR-1/3N Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I intend to buy this light again for another pistole.
I have this light on my Remington R1 45 ACP. I use this for home defense, so it stays ready at all times. It is a great light for this purpose. It does not work well for concealed carry. With the light installed, it matches the pistole perfectly and looks and works great.
Fits like a glove and works like a charm
I bought this to use on a 1968 Colt Lightweight Commander .38 Super pistol that I purchased new and have been shooting for years. My old eyes are having a difficult time with the iron sights, so it was time for a laser. The laser and light combination are just what I need. It was easy to install and sight in and has held zero. I am happy with the purchase.
Fits like a glove
Mounted this to my Springfield Range Officer Compact 45acp. It fits like a glove. Easy to zero. Switches well positioned. The only improvement would be if they also offered this in Green Laser.
Streamlight for 1911 without rail - Fits & Works
I got it when they were on sale. I installed this on a Springfield Armory pistol. Fit is perfect. The laser required no adjustments when shooting at 7 yards. The light works fine also. Challenging to find a holster that I like but I don't use this as a carry gun. I use it as a nightstand gun.
Streamlight tlr 6 1911
I zeroed the laser to the iron sights at 40 feet. My Commander is deadly accurate. I then bought a second one for a friend—great addition to a great gun. Nothing beats a 1911 in .45 ACP.
Yes I would buy this 1911 tlr6 again
I purchased this for my Ruger SR1911 10mm. It was easy to install. The laser was spot on with no adjustment at 25ft. The light is bright enough to use in close quarters. The design fits the trigger guard nicely and sleek. The on/off switch is positioned nicely for ease of use. I did have to buy a different holster, with the light installed did not fit my old holster. Very nice for the price.
I Like It
I have this particular Streamlight mounted on my Commander sized 1911 works great, fits great.
1911 light laser combo
Impressive little setup. The 1911 Streamlight TLR-6 was easy to install. Great light. Lots of power. Very bright. The laser is brilliant as well, and you’re able to adjust the laser for dead-on accuracy. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Streamlight tlr-6 1911
I never thought that I would be able to get a light laser for this firearm. the Streamlight tlr-6 1911 light is bright and the lasers precise. Awesome fit and a great accessory for this micro firearm, love it so much a wore the battery out in a week.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger Flashlight series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.