EGW Red Dot Mount for the Docter, Burris Fastfire, Vortex Venom, and Vortex Viper for LPA
This EGW Vortex Venom 1911 mount fits (including but not limited to):
- Sig Sauer 1911 Stainless Super Target*
- Sig Sauer 1911 Match Elite*
- Sig Sauer 1911 Target Full Size*
- Sig Sauer 1911 Max Full Size*
- STI with adjustable rear sights
- STI Trojan
- STI DVC 3 Gun
- STI DVC Limited
- STI DVC Classic
- Springfield Range Officer
- Springfield Range Officer Elite Target
- Springfield Loaded Target
- Rock Island TCM Rock Target FS HC Combo 22TCM / 9MM
- Rock Island Pro Match ULtra 5” - 45 ACP
- Rock Island Pro Match Tac Ultra 6” - 45 ACP
- Rock Island Pro Match Ultra HC - 40S&W
- Rock Island Pro Match Ultra 6” - 10MM
- Rock Island Pro Match ULtra 6” HC - 10MM
- Iver Johnson Eagle XL-SS10
- Iver Johnson Eagle SS-10
- Iver Johnson Eagle O.D. Green
- Iver Johnson Eagle Coyote Tan
- Iver Johnson Eagle XL-10 Ported
- Iver Johnson Eagle XL-10
- Iver Johnson Eagle XL-45 Ported
- Iver Johnson Eagle XL-45acp
- Iver Johnson Eagle LR
Material: 7075 Aluminum
Coating: Matte Black Hardcoat
Overall Length: 1.811"
Overall Width: .99"
Torque Specs: 15 in/lbs
(2) 6-32 Button Head Screws
(2) 6-32 Flat Head Screws
(1) 6-32 Set Screw
Red Dot Fitment:
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- Burris FastFire 1, 2, 3, 4
- ADE RD3-001
- ADE RD3-002
- ADE RD3-009
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- Crimson Trace CTS-1200
- Crimson Trace CTS-1300
- Sightmark Mini Shot
- Sightmark Core Shot
The mounting screws require a 5/64" wrench and the set screws (when applicable) require a 1/16" wrench.
*All ADE mounts require 6-32 x 3/8" screws.
Please note: We have found that some red dots commonly found on Amazon such as the UTG and ADE may not hold the same tolerances as the red dots that this mount was initially created to work with. These dots may not fit properly on the posts on the plate. We would recommend either sending the red dot back for an exchange to whichever seller you purchased it from, or open up the holes in the bottom of the red dot to accommodate the pins.
Our red dot sights are meant to be installed from the left to the right (with the muzzle facing forward). The dovetail has a progressive taper to allow for easier install.
Simply remove the rear sight on your gun and replace it with our mount in order to mount your Vortex Viper/Venom, Burris FastFire, or Docter red-dot sight. You can take our mount off and replace your rear sight at any time. Mounting hardware included. Minor modification may be neccessary for Rock Islands. Our products should be installed and checked by a qualified and competent gunsmith.
EGW Vortex Venom 1911 mount Installation Instructions
- Remove the rear sight*
- Install the EGW Sight Mount in the dovetail
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount
(placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mount will make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
2 Button Head Cap Screws - Provided for Vortex Viper and Venom Sights
2 Flat Head Cap Screws - Provided for Burris FastFire and Docter Sights
The screws that are included with this mount require a 5/64'' allen wrench for installation.
Modification of your firearm may nullify the manufacturer's warranty.
This product should be installed and checked by a qualified gunsmith.
No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from improper installation or use of this product.
- LPA red dot mount
- EGW 1911 red dot mount
- 1911 red dot mount no drilling
- vortex venom 1911 mount
- 1911 red dot mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Fastfire mount or Vortex Venom Mount undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Mounts from the most trusted brands like Burris Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Though I haven't mounted it yet, this looks like a real nice, well made product.
vortex venom 1911 mount
This is a solid mount. You need to fit it like a rear sight. I had to file a little, but it is by far the most sturdy mount I have seen for slide ride optics.
mounting base for MRDS
Awesome service. Manufacturer EGW refused to ship to Canada. MSP did. All very smooth and reasonable quick. Great fit for my STI DVC and the Vortex Venom sight. Very happy customer :)