Streamlight TLR-4G C4 LED Weapon Light with Green Laser
Designed for sub-compact and compact weapons, this compact tactical rail-mounted light features an integrated, visible green aiming laser optimizing brightness with a wide operating temperature range.
- Features C4® LED technology and a 510-530nm direct drive green laser with wide operating temperature range
- 5200 candela peak beam intensity; 115 lumens
- Green laser provides high visibility long-range targeting
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Three position mode selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED:
- LED only mode runs 1.75 hours
- LED and Laser mode runs 1.25 hours
- Laser only mode runs 4 hours
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Impact-resistant Engineering polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high-temperature glass lens
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Serialized for positive identification
- Compact – weighs 2.81 oz. (79.7g) with included battery; 2.73" (6.93 cm)
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Models also available for H&K USP Compact frame and H&K USP Full Size frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight 69245 tlr-4 g
Just what I was looking for on my XD45 Compact. I wanted something in the nightstand that I could count on. Really like the bright light, and the laser is just an added benefit. Excellent fit for my gun.
Streamlight tlr-4 g green laser weapon light
This green laser is the bomb. Zeroed in at 50ft. It can be seen during the day. Just what the Dr ordered
Streamlight weapon light with green laser
I bought the Streamlight Tlr-4 with the red laser first and took it to the range. I don't know if it's me being somewhat color blind or the laser, but it was tough to see in the lighted indoor range but good enough at night. I give it four stars because the muzzle flash from a Ruger SR45 seems to have put a permanent blemish on the part of the lens of the light. I bought the Tlr-4G with the green laser, and that laser is so bright it lights up a bedroom when it's completely dark. I haven't had that one to the range yet, but I will post again when I do.
Streamlight tlr-4 g
I'm using it on my glock19 gen4. The light is plenty bright enough, and the green laser is a very sunny day or night and is still visible with the light on. Great weapon light I would recommend.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.