Mesa Tactical Hydraulic LEO Kit - Mossberg 500 Recoil Reducing Stock (12-GA and 20-GA)
Fits the 12-GA and 20-GA of :
- Mossberg 500
- Mossberg 590A1
- Mossberg Maverick 88
LEO® telescoping stock adapters, which feature a stock elevation about an inch lower than the High-tube adapters and so don’t require sighting or aiming aids.
These adapters are available in two types of kits, adapter kits or complete stock kits.
The concept is simple: the shotgun stock is replaced by an adapter that mimics the stock attachment point of an AR-15 lower receiver. This adapter accepts an AR-15 receiver buffer tube. The AR-15 collapsible stock and pistol grip can then be reliably attached to the shotgun.
Stock kits additionally include an M4 Carbine style telescoping buttstock assembly, an ERGO pistol grip, a stamped steel stock wrench and a push-button sling swivel. A slip-on rubber butt pad for the M4 Carbine buttstock is available separately.
All LEO adapters accept optional push-button sling swivels.
Features and Benefits of the Mesa Tactical Hydraulic LEO Kit
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 1/2 inch length of pull (LoP) for ease of use while wearing body armor or other bulky clothing.
- Shock-absorbing, soft rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue.
- Durable, easy to shoulder and will not slip.
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing.
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock.
- Flexible sling mounting options.
- Available for a wide variety of tactical shotguns.
- All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Lifetime Warranty.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Mossberg 500 Stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Mossberg accessories from the most trusted brands like Mesa Tactical. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best stock I've ever used.
It's pricey but what you get what you pay for and what I got was a very sturdy and well built stock. I also like that the part of the stock you attach your QD sling is made of metal and not not polymer. This is the best stock I've ever bought.
This is great if you are looking to reduce recoil.
My Shoulder loves it
Even though the Mesa Tactical LEO Hydraulic Recoil Stock Kit cost almost as much as my Mossberg 500, it is well worth it.
This guy says great product. Goes on easy handles very well. But multiple mini slugs through quickly VERY noticable difference in recoil absorption.