Mesa Tactical Hydraulic LEO Kit
Mesa Tactical Recoil Reducing Stocks - Hydraulic LEO Kits
Mesa Tactical Quick Links
- Mesa tactical side saddle
- Mesa tactical urbino
- KSG accessories mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical 870 rail
- Mesa tactical mossberg 500
- Mesa tactical benelli m4 side saddle
- Mesa tactical 870 side saddle
- Mesa Tactical shell holder
- Mesa Tactical benelli m4 stock
- Mesa Tactical adapter
- Mesa Tactical Benelli Supernova
- Mesa Tactical beretta 1301
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 930
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 500
The distinction between a inferior quality and premium shotgun upgrade is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Gun Accessories from the most trusted brands like Mesa Tactical. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
SYSTEM CONCEPT AND PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Use Mesa Tactical’s collapsible stock kits and adapters to install AR-15 adjustable buttstocks and pistol grips onto the venerable Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590 shotgun platforms for the ultimate in tactical shotgun configuration performance.
Equipped with the Mesa Tactical stock adapter, the shotguns have an adjustable length-of-pull to perfectly fit to the shooter’s stature or equipment, such as body armor; feature handling characteristics similar to the ubiquitous AR-15; are more compact for transport and storage; and are more controllable due to the pistol grip configuration.
There are two lines of Mesa Tactical telescoping stock adapters:
1. High-tube® telescoping stock adapters, that require the use of railmounted optics;
2. LEO® telescoping stock adapters, which feature a stock elevation about an inch lower than the High-tube adapters and so don’t require sighting or aiming aids.
These adapters are available in two types of kits, adapter kits or complete stock kits.
The heart of the Mesa Tactical Telescoping Stock Conversion Kit is the stock adapter. The stock adapters are investment cast aircraft grade aluminum, CNC machined and powdercoated black with a tough, chemical resistant finish.
The concept is simple: the shotgun stock is replaced by an adapter that mimics the stock attachment point of an AR-15 lower receiver. This adapter accepts an AR-15 receiver buffer tube. The AR-15 collapsible stock and pistol grip can then be reliably attached to the shotgun.
Stock kits additionally include an M4 Carbine style telescoping buttstock assembly, a Hogue rubber overmolded pistol grip, a stamped steel stock wrench and a push-button sling swivel. A slip-on rubber butt pad for the M4 Carbine buttstock is available separately.
All LEO adapters accept optional push-button sling swivels.