Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock
Choosing A Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock
Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock, known as the “Urbino” stock, for Benelli, Mossberg, and Remington shotguns. The Urbino stock kit is trendy in our law enforcement market due to the shorter length of pull, allowing the user to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The Urbino Tactical stock is a fixed-length pistol grip shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12 1/2″ inch LoP, soft urethane rubber grip, optional Limbsaver® butt pad, optionally adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
Features and Benefits of the Mesa Tactical Urbino:
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 1/2 inch length of pull (LoP) for ease of use while wearing body armor or other bulky clothing.
- Shock-absorbing, soft rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue.
- Durable, easy to shoulder and will not slip.
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing.
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock.
- Flexible sling mounting options.
- Available for a wide variety of tactical shotguns.
- All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Lifetime Warranty.