Urbino Pistol Grip Stocks
Urbino Pistol Grip Stock Overview
The Urbino Pistol Grip Stock from Mesa Tactical is created from injection-molded glass filled nylon. It is a pistol grip shotgun stock that is modeled after the successful Benelli tactical stocks, although they are a couple of inches shorter which distinguishes them from the competition. In fact, the shorter pistol grip is a prominent feature and Mesa Tactical offers this version of their pistol grip for Benelli, Remington and Mossberg shotguns.
This new tactical stock system from Urbino replaces the factory butt stock while providing a more versatile stock platform for the tactical shotguns which are coming under more favor these days. The product was developed specifically with the military and law enforcement in mind. These new pistol grip stocks offer the following features;
- Shorter Length of Pull (LoP) for easy handling, especially when wearing body armor or carrying other gear.
- Multiple sling attachments available
- An optional adjustable riser for the cheek to help properly align the eye with the sights.
- Optional Limbsaver butt pad to help reduce the overall recoil action
- Santoprene rubber pistol grip which provides better, overall control and comfort
- Multiple sling attachment options for the pistol grip stock
- There is no gunsmithing required for the Urbino pistol grip stock
- Sureshell Shotshell Carriers are optional and can be attached
- All proper hardware included in kit
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA