Mesa Tactical Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (Riser, Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black)
Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock, known as the “Urbino” stock, for Benelli, Mossberg, Remington and Beretta 1301 shotguns. The Urbino stock kit is very popular in our law enforcement market due to the shorter length of pull, allowing the user to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The reduced length-of-pull (LoP) makes the Urbino the first truly tactical stock for the Beretta 1301. The Urbino Tactical stock is durable, easy to shoulder and will not slip.
The Urbino Tactical stock, is a fixed-length pistol grip shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12 1/2″ inch LoP (SuperCell 13 in LoP), soft uretahne rubber grip, optional Limbsaver® butt pad, optional adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The field-adjustable cheek riser provides improved cheek weld when used with optics.
- The Limbsaver® butt pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training and certification courses
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock
Individual components of the Urbino Tactical stock system can be purchased separately.
The optional standard buttpad for the Urbino stock is a hard rubber version, either molded or glued to a plastic buttplate, or, in the style of the Benelli M2 buttpad, features the snap fastener grooves molded into the rubber itself.
Colored Buttpads and Cheek Risers for Urbino Stock
Installing colored buttpads and cheek risers are an inexpensive and easy way to dress up your shotgun (Limbsaver pads are black on a colored plate). Cheek risers can only be fitted to Urbino Tactical stocks with molded riser support rails. Available in Black, Coyote and OD Green.
Pocket Sling Attachments for Urbino Tactical Stock
Urbino stock systems can be enhanced with these steel sling attachments: optional pocket sling loop, hook loop or push-button sling swivel.
Stock Mount SureShell® Aluminum Shotshell Carriers
Mesa Tactical Urbino Tactical stocks fitted with a cheek riser can accept specialized four-shot or six-shot SureShell shotshell carriers. These shell carriers mount to the cheek riser of the Urbino Tactical stock. The two holes on each side of the cheek riser correspond with the holes in the mounting brackets of the SureShell carriers.
- Mesa tactical urbino stock beretta 1301
- Beretta 1301 pistol grip stock
- Beretta 1301 urbino stock
Mesa Tactical Quick Links
- Mesa tactical side saddle
- Mesa tactical urbino
- KSG accessories mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical 870 rail
- Mesa tactical mossberg 500
- Mesa tactical benelli m4 side saddle
- Mesa tactical 870 side saddle
- Mesa Tactical shell holder
- Mesa Tactical benelli m4 stock
- Mesa Tactical adapter
- Mesa Tactical Benelli Supernova
- Mesa Tactical beretta 1301
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 930
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 500
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Beretta 1301 side saddle is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer beretta 1301 accessories from the most trusted brands like Mesa Tactical. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Almost Perfect - Mesa tactical urbino stock beretta 1301
The limbsaver pad is far softer than the stock pad, it reduces the length of pull by a 1/2 inch (which is more significant than I thought), it's easier to control it by swinging it left to right, and the cheek riser makes it to where I can immediately have the sights lined up with my eye without thinking. That being said, the cheek riser system could be better designed because it was a pain to put on. You guys should rethink that. It also came with no instructions, which isn't a big deal for me, but that would help others. Fix those two things, and you will deserve a 5 star review.
Love the fit and feel of this shotgun stock over the standard Beretta 1301. Optional side saddle for the buttstock is available from mesa tactical like everything for the Berettais pricey. However, the Urbino stock is worth the price.