Mesa Tactical Urbino Beretta 1301 Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black)
Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock, known as the “Urbino” stock, for Benelli, Mossberg, an Remington and Beretta 1301 semi-automatic shotguns. The Urbino stock kit is very popular in our law enforcement market due to the shorter length of pull, allowing the user to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The reduced length-of-pull (LoP) makes the Urbino the first truly tactical stock for the Beretta 1301. The Urbino Tactical stock is durable, easy to shoulder and will not slip.
The Urbino Tactical stock, is a fixed-length pistol grip shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12 1/2″ inch LoP, soft uretahne rubber grip, optional Limbsaver® butt pad, optional adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
Features of the Mesa Tactical Beretta 1301 Stock
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The Standard Buttpad contains a positive locking system that will hold the adjustments in place without slipping
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock
Individual components of the Urbino Tactical stock system can be purchased separately.
Cheekpiece or cheek riser:
The optional field-adjustable cheek riser provides improved cheek weld when used with optics. It is a separate part that rides on dual symmetrical rails on the sides of the stock armature. Slots on the inside of the cheekpiece will allow the cheekpiece to be removed from the rails and fitted at any of several different elevations, depending on the needs of operators using optics on the shotgun. (Please note: While rail-equipped Urbino pistol grip stocks can be used without the cheek piece, cheek risers cannot be fitted to stocks that do not have the rails.)
The optional Limbsaver butt pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training and certification courses. Limbsaver makes a line of gel buttpads that substantially reduce the effects of felt recoil.
Colored Buttpads for Urbino Stock
Installing colored buttpads are an inexpensive and easy way to dress up your shotgun (Limbsaver pads are black on a colored plate)
Pocket Sling Attachments for Urbino Tactical Stock
Urbino stock systems can be enhanced with these steel sling attachments: optional pocket sling loop, hook loop or push-button sling swivel.
Stock Mount SureShell® Aluminum Shotshell Carriers
Mesa Tactical Urbino Tactical stocks fitted with a cheek riser can accept specialized four-shot or six-shot SureShell shotshell carriers. These shell carriers mount to the cheek riser of the Urbino Tactical stock. The two holes on each side of the cheek riser correspond with the holes in the mounting brackets of the SureShell carriers.
All Mesa Tactical products are made in the USA of high quality materials and include LIFETIME WARRANTY. Mesa Tactical warrants that all products are free from defective material and workmanship and, subject to the conditions set forth below, agrees to repair or replace any part of a product that proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials without charge for parts and labor. In no event will Mesa Tactical be liable for damages, lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use this product. No express or implied warranty is madefor Mesa Tactical product damaged by accidents, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification. Mesa Tactical’s warranty covers only repair or replacement of defective Mesa Tactical products.
- Beretta 1301 urbino stock
- Mesa tactical urbino stock beretta 1301
- beretta 1301 stock
- beretta 1301 tactical stock
- 1301 tactical stock
- beretta 1301 pistol grip stock
- 1301 pistol grip stock
- beretta 1301 pistol grip
- beretta 1301 tactical in stock
- 1301 beretta stock
- 1301 tactical pistol grip stock
- beretta 1301 adjustable stock
- beretta 1301 folding stock
- pistol grip stock for beretta 1301
- stock for beretta 1301
- beretta 1301 pistol stock
- mesa tactical beretta 1301
- beretta 1301 tactical pistol grip shotgun
- beretta 1301 tactical folding stock
- beretta 1301 grip
- beretta 1301 tactical pistol grip
- beretta 1301 mesa tactical
Mesa Tactical Quick Links
- Mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical side saddle
- Mesa tactical urbino
- KSG accessories mesa tactical
- Mesa tactical 870 rail
- Mesa tactical mossberg 500
- Mesa tactical benelli m4 side saddle
- Mesa tactical 870 side saddle
- Mesa Tactical shell holder
- Mesa Tactical benelli m4 stock
- Mesa Tactical adapter
- Mesa Tactical Benelli Supernova
- Mesa Tactical beretta 1301
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 930
- Mesa Tactical Mossberg 500
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Beretta 1301 Stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Beretta 1301 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Mesa Tactical. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Improving the Best
This is the second Urbino grip stock that I've bought. The Urbino stock improves the handling of an already exceptional weapon (Beretta 1301 Gen 2).
Beretta 1301 pistol grip stock
Mesa Tactical Urbino Pistol Grip Stock was easy to install. Note you will need a small torque wrench for proper installation. The fit was perfect. Provide the added control you would expect from adding a pistol grip stock. I am thrilled with this Beretta 1301 pistol grip stock!