Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock, known as the “Urbino” stock, for Benelli, Mossberg, and Remington shotguns. The Urbino stock kit is viral in our law enforcement market due to the shorter length of pull, allowing the user to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The reduced length-of-pull (LoP) makes the Urbino the first genuinely tactical stock for the Mossberg 930. The Urbino Tactical stock is durable, comfortable to shoulder and will not slip.
The Urbino Tactical stock is a fixed-length pistol grip shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12 1/2″ inch LoP, soft urethane rubber grip, optional Limbsaver® butt pad, optionally adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
All hardware included no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The field-adjustable cheek riser provides improved cheek weld when used with optics.
- The Limbsaver butt pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during prolonged training and certification courses
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Consists of a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock
Customer Ratings & Reviews