Magpul ASAP QD Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
A AR-15 QD Single Point Sling Mount
The Magpul ASAP-QD (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point) allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters.
- Replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate
- Provides a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
- Works with one-point type slings with push-button quick disconnect sling swivels such as the MS4 GEN 2.
- Made from precision cast black Melonite™ finished steel
- Compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
- Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point for quick-detach swivels adds a centrally located socket at the rear of the receiver.
- More than 180° of sling movement enables both left- and right-handed shooters to quickly shift their weapon between shoulders
- Mount cup is angled slightly downward for greater freedom of motion
- Low-profile design includes rounded edges that minimize snagging.
- Works with one-point type slings with push-button QD connectors as well as sling with QD loop assembled on back.
Extremely handy and great finish!
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR End Plate is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul . Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review