Magpul AR10 Grip GEN 1.1 Grip Kit – TYPE 2 ( 7.62x51 receivers)
The Magpul MIAD (MIssion ADaptable) GEN 1.1 Grip is a drop-in replacement for the standard AR15/AR10 grip, now available in two dedicated configurations to fit most receivers. It is designed to improve ergonomics with interchangeable front and rear straps for personalized hand fit, an aggressive texture for positive weapon control, and is compatible with all Magpul grip cores to adapt to various storage needs.
This update to the original Magpul MIAD has improved strap retention and also comes standard with the newest grip core that holds an included 1/2 oz. lubrication bottle.
Two sizes are available- this TYPE 2 Kit (MAG521) uses taller back-straps for optimized fit with certain 7.62x51 receivers* and the TYPE 1 Kit (MAG520) which is required for most AR15/M4's as well as AR10-type receivers utilizing that standard.
All mounting hardware is included.
Made in U.S.A.
Features and Benefits of the Magpul AR10 Grip
- Replacement pistol-grip for some AR10-type weapons
- *This TYPE 2 Kit uses taller back-straps for optimized fit with certain 7.62x51 receivers such as the Armalite AR-10A/B/T, DPMS LR308, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, LMT .308 MWS, and S&W M&P10.
Some 7.62x51 variants such as the CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, HK 417/MR762A1, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, and SIG716 will require the TYPE 1 Kit
- Removable and replaceable front and rear straps for a custom fit over multiple hand sizes
- Improved ergonomics and positive anti-slip texture on both sides and rear back-strap
- Removable inner core holds a reusable 1/2 fl oz. lubrication bottle (oil not included)
- Custom waterproof storage of batteries (AA/AAA or CR123A) or spare bolt/firing pin (AR15/M4) is available with optional Storage Cores
- Each kit includes three size back-straps (S,M,L), two front-straps (A1 and A2 style), lubrication bottle core, and dual-drive mounting screw
*NOTE: Some additional 7.62x51 makes might require either the TYPE 1 or TYPE 2 Kit depending on the generation of the weapon and/or other considerations. In general, the TYPE 1 Kit will fit most all 7.62x51 AR lower receivers but there may or may not be a gap between the backstrap's beavertail and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function
- Magpul ar-10 pistol grip
- Magpul grip ar10
- AR10 pistol grip
- AR-10 grip
- Magpul miad type 2
More Popular Magpul Pistol Grips
- Magpul MOE grip - Drop-in upgrade pistol grip for your AR15 / M4
- Magpul MOE+ grip - The MOE+ Grip
- Magpul Miad grip - Adapt to various storage needs
- Magpul K2 plus - Vertical grip angle in a full-size grip design
- Magpul K grip - More vertical grip angle in a full-sized design
- Magpul K2 grip - Vertical grip angle in a full-size grip design
- Magpul ar10 grip - Interchangeable straps for personalized fit
Popular Quick Links
- AR15 grip
- AR pistol grip
- Angled foregrip
- M lok Angled Foregrip
- M lok Angled Foregrip
- M lok vertical grip
- vertical grip
- ATI pistol grip
- Magpul pistol grip
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 grip is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR 15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul Grip. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Perfect fit on a PSA PA10 GenII
Perfect fit on all the PSA PA10 / 65 GenII lowers. I am happy with every aspect of this grip.
Excellent fit on DPMS LR308
I previously had the MIAD grip designed for AR 15s that had to utilize a spacer to fill in the gap between the top of the grip's backstrap and the LR308's lower receiver. The texture of the Magpul ar10 grip is somewhat smooth and does not have a textured or tacky feel to it. This grip, with the interchangeable backstraps, works, looks and fits great on the DPMS LR 308. In the event you need to change a backstrap, you can do so without having to remove the grip, which is a nice feature.
Magpul MIAD - Nice AR-10 grip
As always, the Magpul stuff is so nice. The fit and finish are awesome. I have many pieces of Magpul furniture for my AR's. I have never had any issues with a failure to function. There are some subtle differences in the AR15 and AR10 lower. I learned the hard way that you need to get the one that fits your specific lower. The difference seems to be where the grip fits behind the trigger guard. The radius is different.
Best AR10 Grip - Magpul MIAD pistol grip
This grip is great for larger hands. It adds some thickness to the pistol grip, increasing control. The surface also helps with a secure grip due to the over-molding material.
Magpul Miad AR10 grip
This Magpul Miad type 2 grip fits perfectly on my S&W M&P 10. Didn't buy something else. Magpul products are top-notch!
Magpul Miad grip AR10 7.62x51
This Magpul Miad grip is a perfect fit on my Smith and Wesson M&P 10 - fits like it was designed just for it. Typical Magpul quality. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it!