AR 15 Grips [ON SALE]
Choosing the Best AR 15 Grip for you needs.
Comfort and stability are the key features you wish to improve to increase your aim, and one of the essential accessories you will need for that is a good AR-15 grip. MSP has an extensive list of AR grips and AR accessories to choose from to suit every need. Our grips are made from durable, durable materials; they come in various colors and are designed for different types of handling to satisfy every requirement. Find the perfect AR grip for you at Mounting Solutions Plus, and your AR will feel like a different weapon in your hands!
Features and Benefits of our AR 15 Grips:
- A variety of materials from High strength polymer to Aluminum
- Many different ergonomic designs and angles for the best grip
Popular AR 15 grips:
- Magpul AFG2 - Its smaller size allows mounting on a wider variety of railed hand guards and better compatibility
- Magpul RVG - Shape is ergonomically designed for use as a traditional vertical grip.
- ATI Forend Pistol Grip - Three-Position Forend Pistol Grip
- Magpul MOE Grip - Drop-in upgrade pistol grip for your AR15 / M4
- Magpul AFG1 - Takes into account natural body mechanics and provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
- Grip Pod LE - Versatile, Accurate and Ultra-Durable Vertical Grip Bipod
- Magpul MOE+ Grip - Combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable, wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control
- GPS Grip Pod 02 - (Military Model) Versatile, Accurate and Ultra-Durable Vertical Grip Bipod
- Magpul MVG - The MVG is a basic, lightweight, cost-effective vertical fore grip designed for use with MOE handguards and forends.
- Aim Sports Vertical Grip - boldly textures 4-inch Tactical Vertical Grip.
- Aim Sports Vertical Forward Grip - basic vertical grip for your railed handguard.
- ATI Scorpion Grip - ATI X1 Recoil Reducing Pistol Grip features a material that absorbs the initial shock wave
- ATI X2 Grip - AR-15 Pistol Grip features a material that absorbs the initial shock wave which is the felt punch of the recoil.
- Magpul Miad- A drop-in replacement for the standard AR15 / AR10 grip, now available in two dedicated configurations
- Grip Pod V2 - Designed with the shooter in mind. The handle has been reshaped for a more ergonomic fit.
- Magpul K2 Plus - Similar in concept to the smaller MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop in upgrade for AR15 / M4's that offers a more vertical grip angle,
- Magpul K Grip- Provides an extremely low profile and compact design
- Magpul K2 Grip - Drop in upgrade for the AR15 / M4 that offers a more vertical grip angle.
- Ergo AR15 Grip - First truly ergonomic, shooter focused grip for AR platform rifles.
- Magpul XTM Hand Stop - The four-piece XTM Hand Stop Kit
- Ergo Hand Stop - Useful on short barrel rifles and shotguns. Can act as a hand positioning device.
- ERGO Rubber Pistol Grips - standard by which shooter’s comfort and positive grip are measured.
- Timber Creek Enforcer - AR Pistol Grip is a drop in replacement that mounts to any standard mil spec lower receiver.
- Blackhawk AR Grip - Tactical Ergonomic AR-15 Grip is an excellent grip for any rifle owner searching for a grip with a storage compartment and very comfortable.
- Magpul MOE SL Grip - Similar to the MOE-K2, the MOE SL Grip (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in upgrade for AR15/M4 pistol grips
- Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip - Larger more rounded grip than the original Ergo Grip
- Brigand Arms Carbon Fiber AR Grip - weight is barely noticeable, even on lightweight builds.
- ERGO Palm Shelf Grip - Eame size and shape as the Tactical Deluxe grip but has the addition of an adjustable palm shelf
- FAB Defence AG-43 Grip - State-of-the Art Pistol Grip enhances grip control
- FAB Gradus Grip - Ergonomic rubberized grip that will have a relatively straight profile for long range precision shooting and CQB scenarios.
- FAB Defense AGF-43s - A folding pistol grip
What people are saying about these AR-15 Grips:
AWESOME AR GRIP!!!
The Magpul MOE Grip makes my AR-15 feel great...nice and wide and has a nice texture on it...and there is a space in the bottom where you can put whatever...extra batteries, small cleaning kit, etc... buy it you won't be disappointed
This AR grip is excellent
This AR grip is excellent, the installation was a breeze and fitted snug on the receiver. The feel is so much better than the standard A2 grip. It's a definite buy.
Best Grips I've ever used!
ATI grips and buttstock are the best! I repurchased my first one in 2012 and have never changed! Every build has an ATI grip and stock! Grips fit my hand perfectly, they're comfortable, and the buttstocks are TIGHT, they don't rattle or slip back and forth! Will continue to use on all my builds. They look so nice out on the range table!
This is an excellent AR-15 Grip.
I rated it only four stars for two reasons: it required minor fitting, and there are so many excellent AR grips around the same price. As received, the ATI X1 grip was too tight to get on an AR receiver without unreasonable force. I removed about 0.01-.02" of material from each side of the inside mounting area, and it went on with the mild effect, which is about right. I also wanted it to clear an Ambi single-point-sling mounting plate, which required removing about 0.15" of material from the top of the backside/whale tail of the grip. But it looks, fits, and feels great after this fitting. This is probably my second most favorite AR grip now, after the Ergo tactical deluxe. It should fit nearly all hand sizes, and it's a good shape and angle for comfort.
This is by far an excellent AR grip for the price compared to other brand grips. ATIs have a steeper pitch coming down off the lower receiver than most. For me, it is a better feel to conform to my hands better than Magpuls or BCMs grips. An important detail is the soft rubber palm swell & the groves for your fingers. If you're matching the grip with other FDE products such as Magpuls or Troy, ATIs have a slightly lighter hue, but most folks will not notice.
I bought my first Ergo Grip about 5 years ago for an AR15 build. Probably 5,000 rounds on it now. Absolutely love the grip! It isn't rough, it isn't slippery, even in the Florida humidity. It feels as if this grip was explicitly made for me(I would say I have average size hands). I love this grip so much that I purchased one for an AR-style .308. Make sure you read the descriptions carefully. Both of mine came with a "gapper," which is a small rubber plug that wedges in place between the grip and the trigger gaurd. My first Ergo came with a tethered plug for the bottom of the grip. This was meant for storage, but I often find that the recoil tends to make the plug fall out.
Magpul AR15 grip for my builds
In the past year, I have built several ar's for various people; I like the feel of the Magpul more grip. Keep building high equipment; my customers love the way the Magpul AR-15 grip feels. I hope to see a variety of colors from Magpul in the upcoming year; customers want Magpul but want a change. Thanks for making an exceptional product at a great price.