Magpul ACS Carbine Stock for AR-15 (Commercial)
If you wish to have the best when it comes to commercial spec model carbine stocks, then you are in the right place. The typical AR Stock your weapon comes with from the factory might be good enough for a rookie, but any seasoned weapon handler knows that there is a fine balance that makes a weapon great. This fine balance can only be achieved through customization of the weapon and Magpul offers limitless supplies of products to do just that.
The Magpul ACS is the perfect drop-in replacement for your old carbine stock and can be adjusted easily on any commercial-spec extension receiver tube. Mind that if you own a military spec model, you should go and buy the military spec ACS instead for compatibility reasons.
This fantastic Magpul Stock has dual battery storing tubes, which can be accessed from the rear and are watertight. From the right, you can access the stock’s storage compartment, which raises the utility quality of this stock even more. The unique friction lock minimizes weapon wobble, increasing durability and stability.
Chrome-silicon springs prevent auto-collapse, and the particular latch protective design prevents any accidental latch activation or snagging.
Sling mounts allow for the adjustment of a push-button swivel (up to 1.5”) and a 1.00” sling loop. The ACS comes with the typical Magpul butt pad, made of rubber and specially designed to prevent the weapon from slipping off the operator’s shoulder during use. This is crucial when the operator wear armor or any other smooth equipment on the shoulder. The ACS has four different colors to choose from: dark earth, foliage green, black and olive drab, all entirely compatible with camouflage.
Features and Benefits of the Magpul ACS Stock:
- Can be adjusted onto any commercial spec extension receiver tube (it is not included in the order). These are usually made by manufacturers like Olympic, Bushmaster, DPMS, RRA and others.
- Special friction lock minimizes wobble.
- Chrome silicon springs prevents auto-collapse.
- Streamlined design prevents accidental latch activation and snagging.
- Four colors to choose from: Black, olive drab, foliage green and dark earth.
- Two watertight tubes to hold batteries, accessible from the rear, and a storage compartment, accessible from the right.
- Sling mounts. One fro a push-button swivel up to 1.5” and one for a sling loop 1.00”.
- Rubber butt-pad, which helps avoid weapon slippage.
- MAG335 already included
If you want one of the best commercial spec carbine stocks out there, then the Magpul ACS is certainly a choice you must consider. Get yours now or you’ll regret it later!Optional Accessories**
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Push-button QD Sling Mount Sockets
- ACS, Commercial-Spec Carbine Stock (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30")
- Weight, Stock: 0.86 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.16 lb.
- Length, Stock: 7.95 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.55 in.
- Weight, Stock: 0.86 lb.
NOTE: There are two necessary sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec ACS. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.09 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (weight: 0.12 lb.) or Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.15 lb.) may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec ACS stocks.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul Stock. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The Magpul ACS stock is Top shelf
I got the Magpul ACS carbine stock to upgrade loose OEM stock. The Fit and function of the Magpul Stock were excellent. Can't overemphasize to buyers about reading the full description of products. I ordered the Commercial model which fit fine but have seen many bad reviews here and other sites where complaint was about fit.
Magpul ACS commercial Stock
I have not purchased a MagPul stock yet that isn't well made. I got the right size, and it is better than the factory original. Like some, the storage will probably go unused, but I wanted the wider cheek-weld. I did have some batteries go out in a recent match, so I may try putting some in the stock.
Fits tight with no play. I agree easy to install if you don't follow the instructions, a little common sense goes farther than the instructions included. First one I received was damage and they took care of it ASAP. Shipped a new one with no problems!
Probably order another for my mini 14 ATI stock