Atlas Bipod BT47-LW17 PSR: Tall with ADM 170-S Lever
The BT47-LW17 PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR). Available in black only.
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” BT47 Tall
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 7.0 – 13.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Strengthened Leg Boss*
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
- Weight 15.13 ounces.
- Available in black only.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Bipod is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Bipods from the most trusted brands like Atlas Bipods. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews