Atlas Bipod BT47-LW17 PSR: Tall with ADM 170-S Lever
The BT47-LW17 PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR). Available in black only.
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” BT47 Tall
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 7.0 – 13.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Strengthened Leg Boss*
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
- Weight 15.13 ounces.
- Available in black only.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Bipod is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Bipods from the most trusted brands like Atlas Bipods. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
BT47-LW17 PRS atlas bipod is the best bipod I've used.
I really like my atlas bipods; I just wanted to get the taller version, so I got the bt47-lw17.
The Best of nothing
Atlas bipods are ahead of the call. I haven’t discovered a better bipod in the business. I wish they weren’t so pricey. If they were half as much, I would have double the amount. I have the BT47-LW17 on my long-range AR10s along with long-range bolt guns and hunting rifles, and they work well in all environments from hunting in the mountains to bench rest shooting at the range. I have a couple of other bipods from Harris Bipods, and I’m always looking for new offerings, but so far, I have not found anything better than the atlas brand.