Atlas Bipod BT46-NC PSR: Standard height No Clamp
The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two-hole pattern of 1.100" with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever-style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any Arca dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots directly.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat-treated, stainless steel components. The PSR series of Atlas Bipods have developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR). Available in black only.
Features and Benefits of the Atlas BT46-NC:
- BT46-NC-No Clamp model (No Clamp meaning it does not have the means to attach to a rail) it requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance and LT271 or the BT10-NC will mount directly to our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
- The BT46-NC also mounts directly to our AAIS Part # BT19 and Sako TRG mount (in R&D now).
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees
straight down, 45 degrees forward and
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Strengthened Leg Boss*
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
- Weight 11.42 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- Made in America
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Bipod is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Bipods from the most trusted brands like Atlas Bipods. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The Atlas bt46-NC is the best bipod I've own.
The Atlas bt46-NC is the best bipod I've bought so far. Much better than my other Harris bipods. A very versatile and well-built system. Would highly recommend to another person. They are expensive but well worth the money, in fact, I plan on buying more soon.
Best Tactical Bipod on the Market
I have a couple of Atlas Bipods, and they are the best Bipod you can buy. I have some Harris bipods, but the Atlas makes them look outdated. The way the legs lock and work is by far better. They might be pricy, but are worth it!