Atlas Bipod BT46-NC PSR: Standard height No Clamp
The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two-hole pattern of 1.100" with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever-style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any Arca dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots directly.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat-treated, stainless steel components. The PSR series of Atlas Bipods have developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR). Available in black only.
- BT46-NC-No Clamp model (No Clamp meaning it does not have the means to attach to a rail) it requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance and LT271 or the BT10-NC will mount directly to our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
- The BT46-NC also mounts directly to our AAIS Part # BT19 and Sako TRG mount (in R&D now).
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees
straight down, 45 degrees forward and
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Strengthened Leg Boss*
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
- Weight 11.42 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- Made in America
Customer Ratings & Reviews